Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

buying 997 ccc from nb.com with promo code for $180 unless someone knows a site with a better deal
the 997ccf and a whole bunch of other new balance, asics and sauconys can be had with 35% off including free shipping form bait with code B2SOFF25.

997ccf comes out to $150 shipped

Curious here.  What other kicks do you guys like besides NB?  I was a Jordan/Nike head strictly.  Owning a lot of the Jordan retros.  Now I just stuck to AM 90s and now NB.  Getting old dont feel quite right sporting the 11's anymore. 

Curious here.  What other kicks do you guys like besides NB?  I was a Jordan/Nike head strictly.  Owning a lot of the Jordan retros.  Now I just stuck to AM 90s and now NB.  Getting old dont feel quite right sporting the 11's anymore. 

Prior to exploring other brands more this year, I've got a decent collection of J's, AF1s, and Air Max. Still buy here and there, but 95% of my purchases this year have been Asics/NB/Saucony with a few Adidas & Diadoras in there too. Last Nike purchase was sbattered backboard 1s, maybe 3 or so more nike purchases for me this year.

I never got a solid answer to this question so I'll ask again.

Does the U.S. 574 fit the same as the Asian 574?

No local store carries US 574 for me to try on.
Can someone that knows from experience please let me know

I only really got onto NB in the last couple of years prior to that it was all nike air max and adidas zx and eqt I used to buy a lot of consortium when it was more runner based. The Nike have been used up and not replaced but adidas is still strong in the collection picked some eqt guidance 93 last month

I never got a solid answer to this question so I'll ask again.

Does the U.S. 574 fit the same as the Asian 574?

No local store carries US 574 for me to try on.
Can someone that knows from experience please let me know

For me Asian 574s fit smaller.

U.S. 574s seem to run more TTS.

I stopped worth Js after I realized it was a money pit for expensive shoes made in the most inexpensive way. Js to me these days are 95% trash and I use to be the biggest fan boy.

I much rather spend 175+ on NB than some shoe mass produced with no support and nothing but a high priced pile of scrap.

All I wear is asics, diadora, nb, wades, reebok. I don't even mess with nike.

Up until the last year or so I wore strictly nike flyknit and retros. However, after buying the okayama denims and a custom 998, I have only been purchasing asics and NB. I added the rose golds, diamond sagas, 2 more custom 998s and the super red gl3 GR. Its hard to go back to jordan brand/nike when asics and NB materials are on a different level. 

I need more 997s in my life.

The irony of folks praising NB quality is that it has kinda fallen off slightly in the past couple of years. Increased popularity generally equates to a decrease in quality though, unfortunately. Profits >>>>

That said, I completely agree with and understand the better quality angle. It goes to show you how awful Nike/JB stuff usually is. And I say usually because when they want to, Nike has the ability to put out some top notch ****, which pisses me off even more. Jerks.

I'm pretty excited about these Mita fresh foam 574s.. I'm def gonna check them out next week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom