Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice work on those, Clark...Look much better...
Yesterday...

Wow one of the nicest 997s in my opinion. Wish i was here years ago.

has anyone seen unfiltered pictures of the premier?  can't even find any off the bay.  resellers were too busy with the yeezy's i guess. 

has anyone seen unfiltered pictures of the premier?  can't even find any off the bay.  resellers were too busy with the yeezy's i guess. 
don't think these will be put for sale by resellers. they're still sitting FSR on thepremierstore.com and there will be a wider release in a couple of weeks. i copped a pair can't wait to see what they look like in-person.

don't think these will be put for sale by resellers. they're still sitting FSR on thepremierstore.com and there will be a wider release in a couple of weeks. i copped a pair can't wait to see what they look like in-person.
yea i'm anxious to receive my pair too.  love the blocking.  they'll probably look better in-hand too. 

I think the photos they posted should be pretty spot on as far as color goes. There was a photo on their Instagram today of the window setup they have for them and it doesn't appear over filtered.

It's a good looking shoe, without doubt. Maybe they'll sit and hit coupon code/discount.

Sometimes I wonder if folks check the market before throwing something on eBay. These same sizes are still available from Premier. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom