Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I usually leave work at lunch and go home to get rid of the evidence when a new pick up gets delivered. Saves me from getting chastised.

:lol:

I do the same thing. Let out the dog out at lunch and smuggle any packages that have been delivered. She usually only catches on when the stacks in the closet get exceptionally larger.

Good looks on the link. Grabbed the 991CO dirt cheap. Perfect fall/winter shoe that'll give my 990BD's a much needed break.

I would cop from that sale, but like the other married guys in here I gotta play it cool. 6 pairs in 7 days is already gonna have her looking at me sideways. I've used all the lines available, "those are for somebody else", "I traded for that pair", "I got em dirt cheap", and whenever she asks about a pair I'm wearing, I always say "these are old, you've never seen me wear these?" Guess I need to re-route a few packages myself :lol:

Last edited:
I have no idea why the M1300DGR is hanging around on steep discounts (with good size runs). I have a pair and they are great! love em! Also man the 10.5 struggle is real! every time there is a sale or anything really that 10.5 is the first to go.
Pretty tempted by these and the 996CPS

You guys are a bunch of *******
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I would cop from that sale, but like the other married guys in here I gotta play it cool. 6 pairs in 7 days gonna have her looking at me sideways. I've used all the lines available, "those are for somebody else", "I traded for that pair", "I got em dirt cheap", and whenever she asks about a pair I'm wearing, I always say "these are old, you've never seen me wear these?" Guess I need to re-route a few packages myself
laugh.gif
Haha I feel you on all those excuses (I think I've used them all too
laugh.gif
). I've started re-routing a few to my parents' place but pretty soon I know they'll start complaining too. The struggle man...

I have no idea why the M1300DGR is hanging around on steep discounts (with good size runs). I have a pair and they are great! love em! Also man the 10.5 struggle is real! every time there is a sale or anything really that 10.5 is the first to go.
They're super dope.  Dunno why they're sitting 

^ being able to reroute packages via UPS/FedEx is heaven sent.  
laugh.gif

Saved me on numerous occasions.  But then I gotta wait a few months to wear them and act like I've had them since forever. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
yup same here, give me a chance to play catch up and wear pairs i got 6 months ago, unless they are too nice then I just wear them and hope she dont realize they just came out the last weekend....
roll.gif

lol women friends in my life always hit me with the "you got another new pair of shoes? you have more shoes than me!" always hit em with the nah girl, you just ain't never seen me wear these before 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I copped the premiers and mita 574's this weekend...need to unload some.

Anyone interested in the concept x NB 575's for $100?  You pay shipping.  Brand new, but comes in the normal NB box.  Nothing wrong with them, I got hooked up on them and don't need/want them.

Sorry if this is not allowed - somewhat new the boards.

Anyone interested in the concept x NB 575's for $100?  You pay shipping.  Brand new, but comes in the normal NB box.  Nothing wrong with them, I got hooked up on them and don't need/want them.

Anybody else grab those Mita's? I think they look sick.. Curious to hear how they are in person

I'll let you guys know...hopefully they fit like the 574 and now the zante's.  I ordered my 574 size...zantes are half size small for me.

Technically it's against the rules to post anything for sale in threads.  The trick around it is to post them for sale in your signature.  You can edit it in your profile.

I would cop from that sale, but like the other married guys in here I gotta play it cool. 6 pairs in 7 days is already gonna have her looking at me sideways. I've used all the lines available, "those are for somebody else", "I traded for that pair", "I got em dirt cheap", and whenever she asks about a pair I'm wearing, I always say "these are old, you've never seen me wear these?" Guess I need to re-route a few packages myself
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you me?  Been there, done (doing?) that.  

The "you've never seen these?" is my bread and butter though.  

I surprise my girl with a pair of sneakers every few months, especially before I make a lot of purchases. Just bought her a pair of $50 kicks, because I had about 5 pairs coming in. 
Repped for good technique.  My ratio is 3 or 4 to 1.  lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you me?  Been there, done (doing?) that.  

The "you've never seen these?" is my bread and butter though.  

Only thing saving me a little bit now is buying runners primarily. When I was buying Js, it was easier for her to keep up with because she's a teacher and would know what was dropping due to her students, and I got a bad habit of leaving my recent purchases sitting on top of the box in the room where my kicks are and she'd spot them.

And remy remy
When you're married and copping 100 or so pairs a year, you're bound to have some questions to answer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom