Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They're really nice.   The suede is top notch.   I like the color scheme and blocking a lot.  Pretty much exactly what I expected after my last two pair of customs, pure right out of the box.  Think I may go with the white laces.....

Sometimes I wonder if folks check the market before throwing something on eBay. These same sizes are still available from Premier.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
They don't but then again premier only ships within the US so international customers would prob buy them

Breh, if I could rep you 100x I would.  Good lookin' out.  

Grabbed the 997DBRs for $103 shipped.  Thought I wouldn't find those now for less than $150ish.  

Tempted to go back and grab the grey 990s and JNBs, but I like my wife when she's peaceful.  
I hear you on the wife part, got 3 pairs already in transit, cant wait to see the look on her face....hopefully they all get here the same day! 

^ being able to reroute packages via UPS/FedEx is heaven sent.  
laugh.gif

Saved me on numerous occasions.  But then I gotta wait a few months to wear them and act like I've had them since forever. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission haha

So I pulled the trigger on the CBL's for $71.20 shipped.  Smoking deal
smokin.gif
  The wife will understand when I tell her how much I saved on this sale lol

Last edited:

^ being able to reroute packages via UPS/FedEx is heaven sent.  
laugh.gif

Saved me on numerous occasions.  But then I gotta wait a few months to wear them and act like I've had them since forever. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Lol and they say men dominate this world. I've done the hide and pretend I've had em for 6months, good freakin stuff fellas, very relatable!
roll.gif

Glad i'm not the only one who does this 

I have no idea why the M1300DGR is hanging around on steep discounts (with good size runs). I have a pair and they are great! love em! Also man the 10.5 struggle is real! every time there is a sale or anything really that 10.5 is the first to go.

Back
Top Bottom