Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Premiers are :smokin :smokin :smokin in person. thats too bad about threegeees pair a few pages back, these thing deserve better

Premiers are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
in person. thats too bad about threegeees pair a few pages back, these thing deserve better
Yea mine came in today. 10000% better with those white laces to make it pop.

Top-down view of the Premier's 998. They feel solid in hand and couldn't find any flaws. However, I did find the laces pretty long. That's my only complaint.

(No filters were used; only flash photography.)

Major shout out to whoever posted that site with the extra 40 percent off.  I've been low key eye balling the 1300DGR for a long time. they were like 65 shipped or something. An all nubuck perf 1300 deserves some attention. Went to work immediately on them. Still not done. I love removing NB tongue tags because they are ugly af.

Last edited:
Hey guys, gonna cop a 577.

I have narrow feet and wear

998: 7.5

997: 8

1500: 8

Should i go with an 8 or 7.5?

These are the three I decided to make, with the Pink Dolphins(as I call them) prob being my favorite. The Carnation pink looks even better in person its not really a bright girly pink at all. I had to snap one of them on feet at work, people were asking me all day where could they find those at lol. 

Major shout out to whoever posted that site with the extra 40 percent off.  I've been low key eye balling the 1300DGR for a long time. they were like 65 shipped or something. An all nubuck perf 1300 deserves some attention. Went to work immediately on them. Still not done. I love removing NB tongue tags because they are ugly af.

NP glad everone here got what they wanted everything went quick. Hope it comes back to me for a later release.

sale on jcrew 998 ultramarine $78 and 1400 blue marble $72 after 40%off code SALETREAT

open a card and get additional 15% off

you can get both for $128 +tax if you open a card
Repped Just picked up the ultramarine's and some vans for $121

sale on jcrew 998 ultramarine $78 and 1400 blue marble $72 after 40%off code SALETREAT

Repped!

Couldn't pass up ultramarines for $83 shipped 
nthat.gif

Repped! Gotta love Jcrew CS, called and they found the closest store to me and put them on hold. 

So I've been up for 36 hours with 2 hours of sleep. Missed out on the FP Gels, but these baby came in today & you know what!? I'm not mad I missed out on the FP now. These are my favorite pickup of the year. Good look to the folks at Premier.

I need honest opinions or constructive criticism on how these could be done better, or leave them be. And I used Persian Purple not grey..
I called them my "Puget Sounds"
Thanks phellas

So I've been up for 36 hours with 2 hours of sleep. Missed out on the FP Gels, but these baby came in today & you know what!? I'm not mad I missed out on the FP now. These are my favorite pickup of the year. Good look to the folks at Premier.

Whats the model# of that grey pair?

Back
Top Bottom