Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Surprised at your slow start.  IDK, maybe the incident with Eva has the players not giving their all to Mourinho?   As a compatriot I am glad Falcao netted his first for you.  I feel that LVG misused him at MU....that could be said for DiMaria and to a certain extent Rooney as well.

Pebble blues for chelsea?  

Di Maria was the biggest waste of money ever. You could always make some nice 998s inspired by Chelsea.

Today...

Was hoping those Premier's would sit till this weekend but they sold out online. Emailed Premier and they invoiced me a pair from their in store inventory, shipped em out not even after 5min of paying..good dudes over at Premier.
Good looks for this. Decided to jump down last min. Emailed them yesterday morn, but didnt get a reply so I called them and dude said they're sold out and being released next Sat. Then received an email an hour after that saying they have some on hold for others and to let them know what size I needed in case they can do a Paypal invoice. Got the invoice earlier today :pimp:

really loving the premiers.  the hits of smooth leather throughout and the blocking is awesome.  i like the toe area especially the midsole where the bar is reverse painted. 

i've had both laces in them all weekend, and still don't know which i want to go with.  the black makes them real smooth but the white gives them a nice pop. 

:lol: Nah. I work for a private financial firm in Dallas. Funny though that you made a guess off of a haggard office carpet.

Side note....all of this Chelski/Liverstool talk is sickening. I thought the NB thread had a larger Gooner population.

:lol: Nah. I work for a private financial firm in Dallas. Funny though that you made a guess off of a haggard office carpet.

Side note....all of this Chelski/Liverstool talk is sickening. I thought the NB thread had a larger Gooner population.

Lol, I work for Verizon and we have that same carpet. It's so terrible.

@StunnaMan 's photo for reference - Can someone please give me a price check on a DS pair (size 12)
Around $250 for a DS pair... About $200 pre-owned.

I had two pairs. Paid $200 and $220...one was DS and one was pre-owned. Sold one of them...

But if someone is willing to pay $390 I'll gladly off the other one 
laugh.gif

I've been trying to boost my New Balance collection recently and these are 5 of my most recent pick ups... 

The two hanon 576 pairs are still brand new after 9 or so years...

I've been trying to boost my New Balance collection recently and these are 5 of my most recent pick ups... 

The two hanon 576 pairs are still brand new after 9 or so years...
Dude I'm so jelly of both those 577's! Nice pick ups.

No problems with the midsole on the 576s? I thought they can start getting crumbly when they get older.

Dude I'm so jelly of both those 577's! Nice pick ups.

No problems with the midsole on the 576s? I thought they can start getting crumbly when they get older.
Yeah, the autobahns had long been on my wish list, they were a personal grail so it was great to get them!

Regarding the crumbling, I'm not sure, I haven't wore them yet but I think the 576 sole holds up fairly well. I'll guess I'll find out soon though!

Back
Top Bottom