Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Two upcoming models of 997, one Horween and the other a regular GR.

So I've been up for 36 hours with 2 hours of sleep. Missed out on the FP Gels, but these baby came in today & you know what!? I'm not mad I missed out on the FP now. These are my favorite pickup of the year. Good look to the folks at Premier.

Nice pickups. I'd def spray the toebox of those premiers with crep or some other kind of protector. Things are dirt magnets. Saw a dude rockin em yesterday and both toes were mad dirty/scuffed. I almost wanted to grab his arm like "Dude, you JUST got those..." The disrespect... :lol:

If anyone with a size 10 998ggo wants to let them go for under retail sometime, hit me up.  they are one of my favorites for real.  love the orange.

Nice pickups. I'd def spray the toebox of those premiers with crep or some other kind of protector. Things are dirt magnets. Saw a dude rockin em yesterday and both toes were mad dirty/scuffed. I almost wanted to grab his arm like "Dude, you JUST got those..." The disrespect... :lol:

:rofl: Hahaha

So I've been up for 36 hours with 2 hours of sleep. Missed out on the FP Gels, but these baby came in today & you know what!? I'm not mad I missed out on the FP now. These are my favorite pickup of the year. Good look to the folks at Premier.
Nice pickups. I'd def spray the toebox of those premiers with crep or some other kind of protector. Things are dirt magnets. Saw a dude rockin em yesterday and both toes were mad dirty/scuffed. I almost wanted to grab his arm like "Dude, you JUST got those..." The disrespect...
laugh.gif
Whats the consensus on stain guards like Crepe for Suede and Nubucks? I really want to grab something that will hold over time but not leave that filmy residue or compromise the nap of NB shoes like I've seen jason markk repel do on multiple occasions.  

if anyone is interested: saw a few pairs of these on the clearance rack in NB Laurence outlet store yesterday.... sizes 10.5 & 11.5   $40

Last edited:

@bizm

Rough weekend all around fellas. Hoping it's just an early slump for the Blues. Speaking of I need to find some Chelsea inspired NBs. 
Surprised at your slow start.  IDK, maybe the incident with Eva has the players not giving their all to Mourinho?   As a compatriot I am glad Falcao netted his first for you.  I feel that LVG misused him at MU....that could be said for DiMaria and to a certain extent Rooney as well.

Pebble blues for chelsea?  

Back
Top Bottom