Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, the autobahns had long been on my wish list, they were a personal grail so it was great to get them!

Regarding the crumbling, I'm not sure, I haven't wore them yet but I think the 576 sole holds up fairly well. I'll guess I'll find out soon though!
Yeah the nights are a grail of mine as well. Have the days but def want to complete the set. Those milkcrates look sick too though.

Last edited:
I'm sure plenty will agree that the 577 GWO pack has been one of the top collabs from the last 3 or so years.  Most prefer the Nights but the Days are where its at IMO.

hows the fit on those mita 574 foams tts ? are they made in usa ?
I'd say they run .5 size small.  They aren't too narrow for me.  They fit just like the Fresh Foam Zante's if you ever tried them on.  I mistakenly ordered my TTS size and were a little too snug, so I have to order another.  Come to find out Ubiq only allows store credit for returns.   So if anyone is looking for a 10.5 hit me up.

The midsole is what really makes them neptune-ish though
i guess so, i feel like on the RF it blends/looks more like a subtle blue/grey where this just looks outright blue to me. Maybe it's just the pic. Either way I think they would look better with a different midsole, uppers are sick

Maybe it's the shade of grey that's throwing me, idk.

Last edited:

i guess so, i feel like on the RF it blends/looks more like a subtle blue/grey where this just looks outright blue to me. Maybe it's just the pic. Either way I think they would look better with a different midsole, uppers are sick

Maybe it's the shade of grey that's throwing me, idk.
Agreed. Upper looks solid. 

The midsole looks crazy bright in the nb1 options so im suprised its kind of dull looking here.

Last edited:
Just found this forum, lots of great stuff and I really enjoy all of the custom 998s.

Any info on if/when 1300s will be returning to the mix? I was really enjoying everything NB was doing with them, and then overnight they all disappeared from the website.  Thanks in advance.

Just found this forum, lots of great stuff and I really enjoy all of the custom 998s.

Any info on if/when 1300s will be returning to the mix? I was really enjoying everything NB was doing with them, and then overnight they all disappeared from the website.  Thanks in advance.
I read that they only dropped the 1300JP2 for all of 2015 but they'll return next year

good to know, thanks!  I figured it happened like that, the NB.com store literally pulled off every 1300 overnight right around the 1300jp release.At least it gave me a reason to explore some other models this year.

Finally can cross these off of my list...

Back
Top Bottom