Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow those dropped in price fast. First time i saw those was yesterday. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BALANCE...hash=item43e4714fc5:m:mpmbss9rEmJS0LoI389oRvw

not my listing but for those that were hot to trot yesterday here they are for 130
damn.. missed out on these.. anyone got more link for 997bbk..? need sz 8.5 or 9us.. 
eyes.gif

LPU...new NB1 998.  the actual color on Cyclone Blue I used on the mesh and toe is hard to capture, but much nicer than i expected.  Its like a silverized Pool  Blue color.  I think i might even like this more than the first NB1 998 I did last month.

HTB is my favorite 998 since the Pebble Blues.  I think the colors are very wearable and look good with pretty much anything aside from an all black fit.

lol me too man I would def scoop those, I wish NB was better about phone ordering and shipping shoes to other outlets. Honestly if they just made a site where they listed some of their outlet stock and charge shipping they would rake in the dough. 
Need these in us9,
But the price tag is high....

Had this tab open for more than a week, i know everyone's been doing flamingos, i think i'm going to make these. can anyone comment on how well the navy reflective matches with the darker blue plastic on the cyclone sole?

Back
Top Bottom