Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anybody tell me how the 530s run? Looking to buy my first pair.
I have the RF central parks and I went down .5 and they fit pretty snug. I feel if I went with my normal sz the fit would be just fine. If you like your kicks snug then I would say go down half size. 

The CNS were crazy dope. The materials and color blocking were outstanding. With that said I need to see more pics of the J. Crews to me they look just okay.
Pretty much agree on the CNS, the materials were above and beyond what I expected.  I have no choice but to cop the J Crews, I'm a sucka for blue. 

Finally got the chance to unbox my RF 998 and I love them, but they have a **** toebox on the right foot. Is there anyway to fix this, or should I ask Kith for a replacement pair ?

At $240, I kinda expected something flawless, but I might be in the wrong. Need opinions.
Not much you can do to fix that...  it prob when they attached the upper to the sole.  It's fairly common.  I've seen those wrinkles on a few of the pairs we got

Finally got the chance to unbox my RF 998 and I love them, but they have a **** toebox on the right foot. Is there anyway to fix this, or should I ask Kith for a replacement pair ?

At $240, I kinda expected something flawless, but I might be in the wrong. Need opinions.
I don't see anything wrong with these... 

Not much you can do to fix that...  it prob when they attached the upper to the sole.  It's fairly common.  I've seen those wrinkles on a few of the pairs we got
Thanks for the help. I'll live with it, seems like most people didn't even notice the flaw ( I probably should have circled it in Paint before posting).

gangster. love general releases that are not part of a pack. just a good standalone color without a themed inspiration explanation

Thanks you and I couldn't of said it better myself. I have a bunch of collabs and other models from "packs" and this is in my top 5 in my collection..a great silo, great color blocking and great shape..nice and simple

dont feel bad, i had few flaws in mine as well. was so stoked to cop a pair then when they arrived and unboxed was little bit of let down. mine have paint flaws on midsole(only on right shoe). what looks like slight staining on sole on bottom and excess glue on inside heel where the liner kinda folded up. was expecting flawlessness and just did not get it.

with all that said they are still dope and after few hours of wearing them i quickly forgot all those little issues. this was a shoe i did not like when they dropped and the slowly grew on me and was super stoked when they restocked.

hopefully once you wear them for little while the leather will conform to your foot and will go away or not be as noticeable

Today's wear. Employee discount was clutch

Back
Top Bottom