Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

brah's, I literally never stepped my foot in this section before but I need some help.....

I want some new balances from the endclothing.com website but they have UK sizes... I'm a size 9 in a lot of my sneakers...would I be able to fit a size 8.5 (UK size 8) in new balances?

Please and thank you....

:nthat:

brah's, I literally never stepped my foot in this section before but I need some help.....

I want some new balances from the endclothing.com website but they have UK sizes... I'm a size 9 in a lot of my sneakers...would I be able to fit a size 8.5 (UK size 8) in new balances?

Please and thank you....

:nthat:
uk 8.5 = 9 us. I would highly suggest looking into how the shoe you want runs as far as size. Many People myself included go .5 down in many models. Do some research.

Do the horween 997s fit tts or half size down? i upvote all answers tyty

Last edited:
#OfficeCarpetSunday
Newest pickup from the outlet today. Had my eye on these for a while, glad to get them on discount. They had a buy one get one 1/2 off going on but it was slim pickings. This was the last pair of these in my size. I got a pair of 996s that turned out to be straight trash when I got home. Shoes are literally 2 different colors. They're going straight back.

#OfficeCarpetSunday
Newest pickup from the outlet today. Had my eye on these for a while, glad to get them on discount. They had a buy one get one 1/2 off going on but it was slim pickings. This was the last pair of these in my size. I got a pair of 996s that turned out to be straight trash when I got home. Shoes are literally 2 different colors. They're going straight back.
Allston or Lawrence?

Allston. If you're a size 12 there's a lot of options especially for 997s but I wear 9.5 us so there wasn't a whole lot. They had a sick pair of chambray 996s they looked just like blue denim 998s but half a size too big for me.

Has anyone ordered an NB1 with the Dark Orange Burst yet?
If so please post some pics when in hand. I want to make a pair but the "Dark" in the name makes me feel like it's going to be like a UT Burnt Orange in hand, and darker than it looks on the site (like Juniper). Hope not though.

Last edited:
If so please post some pics when in hand. I want to make a pair but the "Dark" in the name makes me feel like it's going to be like a UT Burnt Orange in hand, and darker than it looks on the site (like Juniper). Hope not though.
My guess it's the same orange as the 997CSEA accents.  

i have. its not a burnt orange its pretty much just a normal orange maybe a tad darker but not much..... new balance custom awhile ago had "burnt orange" as a color and i have a shoe with that color as well and it was like a normal orange in hand..... compared to each other they are almost the same. 

Do the horween 997s fit tts or half size down? i upvote all answers tyty
I tried my pair on this weekend - these fit a little more roomy than my other 997s - I wouldn't size down, but if you're in between sizes I would consider going to the lower size if you like a snug fit.

#OfficeCarpetSunday

how much did it come up to be?

Back
Top Bottom