Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nthat.gif
 where do you take all these seaside pics? 

i know we're all waiting for discounts but 225 retail for GR 998s is trash, especially when considering every pair's toebox is a roll of the dice
Agree!  I know the price is elevated because of the horween.  But I wont be paying retail for these, hell to the nah.   My best bet is to go with the dude on ebay that rolls out all the new GR's for the low right away, like 30-40% out the gate.  The dude that had the 997 black and whites for way under retail right when they first released.  I forget his name, but Im sure he'll have these within a week or two. 

Thanks again for the p&q link last week. Want to wear these bad boys ASAP but weather in NYC is Wack this time of year

Those 998DBOA are sexy. I'll be patient for now also if y'all feel a discount could come around

Last edited:
The 998DBOA's are great, but $120 is the most I would pay for them... I'm really hoping for more towards the $100 shipped range. 

The 998DBOA's are great, but $120 is the most I would pay for them... I'm really hoping for more towards the $100 shipped range. 
that's what i'm saying... when retail is $160-180 you know you'll be good for ~$100, $200+ ends up being like a $30-$50 swing on essentially the same shoes

Most of yall aren't in the denim thread I assume, I mentioned pinroll cuffs in there and they started laughing lol

Back
Top Bottom