Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn I dont think I'm gonna be able to handle all the special packaging pics once people cop this weekend. 
Just don't come to this thread for a couple of days and it should help fight your urge 
happy.gif

Last edited:

sad day.. they couldn't keep it the same

anyone's jcrew charging $230 for the 997?  thats what i heard mine is doing
Yall are so quick to judge a shoe buy a stock pic. Also lets not forgot they're made by hand and vary shoe by shoe.

I think I'm passing on the JCREW 997's because I own the Nonnative Dune 997.5's. It fills that void and I like the dunes more personally. 

My point is can't judge per a release. I gave new balance an ear full about the shape recently when I went into for a survey thing and will follow up with the manager soon.

My boy just went to Rockefeller center to scoop me a token for the 997's and the guy said they weren't supposed to be giving out any of those tokens until Saturday. You first nine got lucky, haha. 

What's the point of even waiting until saturday? Unless they're going to kick off the rest if the guys in line after handing out the tokens.

My boy just went to Rockefeller center to scoop me a token for the 997's and the guy said they weren't supposed to be giving out any of those tokens until Saturday. You first nine got lucky, haha. 

hmmm..thats interesting, the guy at the store gave me a pretty thorough breakdown of why they do it this way, but who knows.......I just dont understand the point of giving out the tokens on saturday, why not just give me the shoes and let me pay....doesnt make sense to do it that way

So tempted by the jcrew special box but I'm lazy af and just going to order them online 

Yeah the box would be nice but I'm all about the actual shoes. Im working on Saturday won't be able to get away and line up so I'm just gonna try my luck online.

hmmm..thats interesting, the guy at the store gave me a pretty thorough breakdown of why they do it this way, but who knows.......I just dont understand the point of giving out the tokens on saturday, why not just give me the shoes and let me pay....doesnt make sense to do it that way

Yeah, exactly. Giving them out early prevents lines on Saturday. Maybe the guy lied to my friend. Who knows. All I know is I'm SOL on that special box. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom