Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Honolulu JCrew location reserved all butterscotch pairs except size 8 as of last night.  My buddy got the last 11 from what he was told.

rockefeller plaza.... I got a token from there around 3 o'clock you can try to see if they are still handing them out. I called the other 5 nyc stores and they told me they will be doing it on Saturday at 9 am
I'll Head Over There Now Thanks

nah they already handed some out and rest are being sold Saturday from what I was told. And I went in the store, not over the phone
It seems like none of them know what's going on. I literally called an hour ago and the guy said they start handing out their tokens tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

Yea who knows, but I spoke to the manager so what I was told is most likely true

yeah i half down on both. 998s are roomier in the toe box tho. 

Still undecided on these Scotches...Anyone know the price? 
i don't see people going to crazy for these. Ima pop up on release day and see if I can catch my size. Prefer 998 but that wooden box is dope

i don't see people going to crazy for these. Ima pop up on release day and see if I can catch my size. Prefer 998 but that wooden box is dope
Yeah i dont think they are. If these turn out to be super limited resell will be a killer. 

Im the opposite, I need more 997s. Last year was the year of 998s for me haha. 

Yeah i dont think they are. If these turn out to be super limited resell will be a killer. 

Im the opposite, I need more 997s. Last year was the year of 998s for me haha. 
I think they might be more limited than most of their 998's, but if you don't care about the special box, I don't see them being to hard to obtain online. 

jcrew site says extremely limited numbers....dont remember if they said the same for concrete jungles or independence days

Last edited:
^ pretty sure jungles said extremely limited.

Def hoping these aren't a problem online. 

Anyone know the time they'll be available? 

Back
Top Bottom