Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not saying that but saying you'll only cop if you get a box means your not really interested in the and will prob just hold on and sell. If you actually like a shoe the box it comes in shouldn't matter at all.
your point is wrong, it's not like they're selling the box by itself. Now if some fool wants to give me $1000 for the kicks they can have em :lol:

My wife just went into labor so even if I get that call from Georgetown it's no box for me. May or may not try online.

your point is wrong, it's not like they're selling the box by itself. Now if some fool wants to give me $1000 for the kicks they can have em
laugh.gif
I'm just saying you said you would only cop if you could get the box, which is pretty ridiculous. But if the only reason you'll wear a shoe is if you get a special box with it do you man, I just think its pretty amusing when people say they'll only cop a pair of shoes if it comes with a cool box.

Last edited:
I'm just saying you said you would only cop if you could get the box, which is pretty ridiculous. But if the only reason you'll wear a shoe is if you get a special box with it do you man, I just think its pretty amusing when people say they'll only cop a pair of shoes if it comes with a cool box.
you keep putting words in my mouth. I never said I would only cop a pair of shoes if they came with a cool box. I said I would only cop these particular shoes if I got them with box. I don't want the inferior version with th regular box, it is what it is. It's different for every shoes, the majority of kicks I have come in regular boxes

It's like this, if you're messing with a chick that's aight but that box is A1, most likely you're gonna wife that up. Now if the box ain't that good it's on to next one

i don't give a ****, shoe is dope but main reason I would cop is the box. If I don't get it in store I'm passing
The "inferior version" hahaha man if you ACTUALLY like a shoe a box should never be a deciding factor, but hey to eachs own.

It's like this, if you're messing with a chick that's aight but that box is A1, most likely you're gonna wife that up. Now if the box ain't that good it's on to next one
Terrible analogy buddy, to eachs own but saying you like a shoe and won't cop because you can't get the "limited box" is pretty amusing

Terrible analogy buddy, to eachs own but saying you like a shoe and won't cop because you can't get the "limited box" is pretty amusing
it's amusing that I've even been discussing this as long as I have with you. I like special packaging. Sometimes packaging for product is more important than the product, it is what it is

it's amusing that I've even been discussing this as long as I have with you. I like special packaging. Sometimes packaging for product is more important than the product, it is what it is
Hey some people are influenced by hype and enjoy being sheep, to each's own.

this is Niketalk

why would i want the basic version if i can the better version?

i won't use a woman analogy

put it like this.........a lot of people like 3 series BMW.........which is kinda sheep if ya ask me...................i rather have the M3

lets move away from the silly debate

"it is what it is."

Last edited:
I was gonna get these for the memories I have eating butterscotch candy with my grandfather. Now all I'm going to remember is the dumbest argument in the history of sneakers.

I was gonna get these for the memories I have eating butterscotch candy with my grandfather. Now all I'm going to remember is the dumbest argument in the history of sneakers.

They tend to happen with certain people.

Btw, that's mad dope man.

I love when sneakers tie into something personal.

what is your size?

i got you with limited box for $1k, shipping is $35 and gift me pay pal

I'm taking a loss on the shipping btw.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom