Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this is Niketalk

put it like this.........a lot of people like 3 series BMW.........which is kinda sheep if ya ask me...................i rather have the M3

"it is what it is."
:lol: terrible analogy Al, but you like to badge floss, not kop for the performance. So I get it.

Unless you plan on walking around with the box, no one is going to know what pair of the shoe you have. Theres nothing special about them. Not numbered, no extra details, no better material. If you don't live too far and have access to a store, have at it. That box might get you extra coin on the flip side tho.

They tend to happen with certain people.

Btw, that's mad dope man.

I love when sneakers tie into something personal.

you know whats stupid

if they have personal memories and NT makes you not want the shoe anymore

"congratulations, you played yourself."

I was gonna get these for the memories I have eating butterscotch candy with my grandfather. Now all I'm going to remember is the dumbest argument in the history of sneakers.
crazy bro..I wasn't copping for the same reason but butter scotch relates to my graND father as well :smile:

They mentioned it in their interview about their Asics collab. Nothing specific at all, though. I haven't seen anything regarding it since that. 
Nice hopefully soon, they did an awesome job with the asics collab and the clothing they released was nice. Hopefully they release some similiar clothing with their NB release they make great basics for sweats.

#OCF Loving the Buttery lining.

laugh.gif

Still trying to figure out how which box you get determines a shoe purchase.  To each his own I guess, but that's just plain weird to me.  

If a shoe is dope I really wouldn't care if they came in plastic bags.  I am wearing the shoes and not the box, after all.  

They better ship those plastic bags in a box though.  

I size down 0.5 for my 998 grand Tourer. Width part was a lil tight on my first wear. lengthwise was just nice. Isit only specific to this collab?
Should i cop a TTS instead for my next 998? Will the width expand along as i wear it more often?

I size down 0.5 for my 998 grand Tourer. Width part was a lil tight on my first wear. lengthwise was just nice. Isit only specific to this collab?
Should i cop a TTS instead for my next 998? Will the width expand along as i wear it more often?
Generally, 998s are long and narrow. I'd say they stretch a little,but wide footers should stay TTS at the expense of it being too long though.

Back
Top Bottom