Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I never partake in the office Friday's, but I'm knocking out some stuff from home so why not.

New balance x Bacon

Not a big fan of the color brown for shoes. My 997DSAI is the one I got in the color. I'll pass on the butterscotch 997 but all this talk makes me want to go pick up a bag of Wether's Original. I think I last had one over 20 years ago.

They ain't let me cop, but said they'll put it on hold for me til tomorrow. I'll see what's up

These are all leather:

I'm gonna be so broke. On another note, walked into cncpts today and they had 997GY on the shelf. Didn't have my size, but they did seem to have a 7.5, 10, 10.5 and probably a few other sizes. They also had those black red 997s, 998GY, 996GY etc. I'm guessing 997GY is gonna start showing up at different spots soon.

None of the pairs I want seem to be applicable. :\

That's weird, which pairs were you trying for?
Were you in the sale section of the site that I linked?
Did you enter the code in all caps "FORTY"?

I added Cervidae II, DSLR, CGB, CCF just to try and they all worked, I entered the code at the payment method screen.

Last edited:
That's weird, which pairs were you trying for?
were you in the sale section of the site?
Did you enter the code in all caps "FORTY"?

I added Cervidae II, DSLR, CGB, CCF just to try and they all worked, I entered the code at the payment method screen.
Whoops. I went to brands just to see the New Balance, but it looks like it wasn't the sale stuff.

Whoops. I went to brands just to see the New Balance, but it looks like it wasn't the sale stuff.

Oh ok, I guess they picked certain stuff for the sale. The discount should be applicable to everything in the link I posted. It's older stuff that is still full priced so I don't think it will be in the sale section of the site, I think you have to use the link and code.

what i'd do to find a pair of ds indy days. i can't believe i let mine go.  also, this is what i was talking about on the toepuff of the jcrews.  looks like they went with the newer manufacturing method or is my luck just that bad.

Last edited:
@Remy they are worn, but they had this good shape since the beginning.

i'm probably returning these new pairs, can't stand it.  if anyone who ordered htb off this 2016 restock has pairs with a nice shape i'd appreciate the heads up, then i will try to exchange instead of returning.

why is the thread making you nervous?  the jcrew 997 does look better unfiltered imo

Back
Top Bottom