Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by LACEZ

NB - HEADS - QUICK QUESTION - JUST WON A PAIR OF NB 1300 CHICKEN RUN - THE BROWN X BLUE CW - 45 SHIPPED YEA OR NAY ????? - WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET EM !
You came up.

YOU CAME UP ??

Originally Posted by truniversal

NB - HEADS - QUICK QUESTION - JUST WON A PAIR OF NB 1300 CHICKEN RUN - THE BROWN X BLUE CW - 45 SHIPPED YEA OR NAY ????? - WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET EM !
You came up.

YOU CAME UP ??

Translation: You have defied the odds and obtained a highly coveted item at grotesquely low cost. A victory parade should be held in honor of such triumph!

found the 998's a half a size up and went w/ them...i thought i would have to put an extra insole in them to make them fit but they fit fine

24cejao.jpg

2e4dmv5.jpg

How is the sizing of M1700?  I just bought a pair in a size US10 (EU 44)

I wear Reebok (EU 43), Nike Air Maxes (EU 44) and adidas (44). 

Any help is appreciated!

Peace
F Sharp005

Whats the consensus on the 1500? Im about to pull the trigger on the Recent Grey/Navy Pair. Do they run big? Im a 9.5 in AM1's, what do you think. Im also about to pick up a pair of grey 993's from the local sports store. Those seem to run true to size. These will be my first NB purchases. Thanks

Anyone know of any NYC/LI shops that have the undftd fleece 574s (black or grey)?

I'm trying to check them out before I buy. TIA

Damn, it seems like everyone is asking sizing questions.  
laugh.gif
  Well, don't mind if I do....
Can anyone clarify how the 998s run?  After doing some research online, I'm seeing that most are saying true if you have a narrow foot.  And a half-size up if you have somewhat of a wide foot, correct?

I'm a true size 11 in Forces/Dunks, but for the Air Max runners that I rock (90's, 95's) I have to do the standard half-size up to an 11.5 to have them fit comfortably.

Anyways, blah blah blah.....how do these joints run?  I don't like my shoes to be super snug but I also can't stand when they're entirely too big.  And I'm hearing that NB's run big more often than not.  Thanks for the help NT.   

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

i have pretty wide feet but i'd say 998s run true to size.
Thank you sir.  I think I'll roll with my true size and hope they fit.  

Super late, but I can't believe I missed those GoreTex NBs on skiptomyshoe!!!!

^not a huge fan of 1500's but that cw is sick.... saw it on hanon-shop... hard to get some UK stuff state side, but some boutique shops can order certain euro releases... i always order from sneakersnstuff.com if i really want a euro release.

Damn me for just now finding this thread...Anyway I do love me some New Balance sneakers...Very fond of the 991, 992, 993 models...Old picture but most of these have doubles now which I've just thrown in the closet since you can leave them sit for forever and they will still be ready to take on a run...

394182499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom