Revamped 2000s on feet

c0156828_1551913.jpg

c0156828_1551058.jpg

c0156828_15504921.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Revamped 2000s on feet

c0156828_15504921.jpg
not bad at all, i wasn't feeling em when i first saw em. but that last pic has me sold. any idea how these are any different than the made in usa version?

Trying to find the Burn Rubber MT580 in a 12 or 11.5 and cant find em anywhere online. Anyone know any sites?

^ ebays your best bet.. any euro sites that still have em seem to have the price jacked, and everyone who carried em online in the US is sold out now.  Should be able to get them for a good deal since everyone who bought them seems to be trying to sell them.  I wouldnt pay over $180 shipped... maybe $200 if you really really really want em.

PumpLance- Yea all the euro sites only have the small sizes although i ran across one site that had em in a 10 1/2 lol. On the bay, the biggest was also a 10 1/2. hopefully ill find something here soon. dont know why everyone is trying to sell em either, its a clean cw

Originally Posted by thethrill909

dont know why everyone is trying to sell em either, its a clean cw

cuz a lot of cats that don't even mess with NB got gassed, i say hold on and you will probably be able to get em for cost.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Revamped 2000s on feet

c0156828_15504921.jpg
not bad at all, i wasn't feeling em when i first saw em. but that last pic has me sold. any idea how these are any different than the made in usa version?
I honestly don't know.

More pics:

m2000-g-r3-480x270.jpg

m2000-g-r7-480x270.jpg

m2000-g-r9-480x270.jpg

m2000-g-r6-480x270.jpg

question for NB heads, whats the best pair to work out in? like running, liftin weights, hiking etc etc

Wow, those 2000's are damn tempting. I'll wait for the inevitable price drop though, b/c $150 is a refusal for me.

i think i remember reading that the concepts 996 was going to be a march release. we are getting close to march and still no info. i really want these so i hope the dont drop em unexpectedly. hopefully they will be an easy cop

cant wait for the concepts colab too... was told they might be comming out april 1st, phone orders on day after release, and a few other sneaker spots should be getting them.  hopefully the same stores as the last concepts release.  should be an easy cop!

Originally Posted by PumpLance

and a few other sneaker spots should be getting them.  hopefully the same stores as the last concepts release.  should be an easy cop!

i hope you are right on this.

anyone try the new new balance 890? just saw a commercial during the heat/bulls game. they actually used a nike shoe in the commercial for comparison ala the old reebok pump commercials

Originally Posted by alloonoboy

Revamped 2000s on feet

c0156828_15504921.jpg

pimp.gif
off topic: what jacket is that? been looking for a twotone pullover like that for a while.
on topic: aside from livestock in Toronto and I guess groovy, any other spots stock NBs? AFAIK the new balance retail stores stock maybe one "lifestyle" model at a time?

Originally Posted by nkwu11

on topic: aside from livestock in Toronto and I guess groovy, any other spots stock NBs? AFAIK the new balance retail stores stock maybe one "lifestyle" model at a time?

Capsule has been pretty good for NB lately. They got the Burn Rubber 580 (only size 10 and 13 left, I think) and Pub Pack 576. 

Back
Top Bottom