Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm looking for these 992s in a size 10. If anyone has information that could lead to the purchase of these, please let me know:

20080802080917cont.jpg

Big shout to Ace Boogie.

before i go out and purchase a pair, how exactly do mt580s fit? ive had a few pairs of 574s and they were a bit roomy. thanks guys.

^ sizing on 580's differs i think... i feel like they run a little snug so if i get asia only released stuff (hectic/mita/undftd colabs) i go up .5.... otherwise some of the gr released stuff i've got here in the states seems fairly true to size..  if you've got wide feet go up .5, others stay true... good luck

dam i do have a wide foot and wanting to purchase a mita mt580.. ill sit on it a few days ha. thanks PumpLance much appreciated

Originally Posted by truniversal

I'm looking for these 992s in a size 10. If anyone has information that could lead to the purchase of these, please let me know:

20080802080917cont.jpg

Big shout to Ace Boogie.

pimp.gif
 I Miss These....

Only 12 pairs being made.......
30t6p3b.gif

New Balance FINALLY makes a shoe I like, outside of the Pigeons, and this is what they do?????

nb-hornet-1.jpg

nb-hornet-2.jpg

nb-hornet-6.jpg

ok, someone point me in the right direction...

new-balance-h710-m1300-inspired-sneakers-1.jpg

took New Balance awhile to start doing more w/ the H710 and the first several attempts have been pure failure in my eyes...but these i must have

MT580BKX up on sneakersnstuff.com.   I ordered a 10 and 10.5 cause sometimes these run snug.... sooooo excited for these.  now still searchn for the blue/yellow anniversary ones that  ^cement greyman posted.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

took New Balance awhile to start doing more w/ the H710 and the first several attempts have been pure failure in my eyes...but these i must have
here you go, you're welcome http://www.shopnewbalance.com/newbalanceH710SB.htm
Link AND free shipping? You hit 'em with a capicu.
roll.gif
............word!

Originally Posted by PumpLance

MT580BKX up on sneakersnstuff.com.   I ordered a 10 and 10.5 cause sometimes these run snug.... sooooo excited for these.  now still searchn for the blue/yellow anniversary ones that  ^cement greyman posted.

www.hanon-shop.com has a few sizes left.  I think they are sold out of size 10 but they have a 10.5 available.

thanks

got my wife some running socks to put the order >$100 to take advantage of 15% off the total w/ the current promotion they're running

can probably wait and get these cheaper eventually but i'd rather get them asap to have them before winter ends

thanks

got my wife some running socks to put the order >$100 to take advantage of 15% off the total w/ the current promotion they're running

can probably wait and get these cheaper eventually but i'd rather get them asap to have them before winter
i think you were better off copping them now, for some reason i see these being difficult to find down the line. and it seems to take along time for more desirable models/colorways to go on sale or be eligible for discount. glad to help.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

New-Balance-2000-01.jpg

These beauties just came back out
pimp.gif

How do these compare to the 993s? Love the 993s but eying these HARD, especially with the updated specs.

Gonna be using them strictly as a casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom