Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have a feeling these will be like PB's, very low key on initial release. Except they won't restock like the PBs. Also y'all already know the quality is going to blow GR quality out of the water and if the shape is like the BS these will be bangers. So you can cop your NB1s/CSEF I will be doubling up on these for sure. 

Last edited:
Butterscotch's were EASY to get on rd, with discounts even. Y'all should have no problem skooping Moon****s

I have a feeling these will be like PB's, very low key on initial release. Except they won't restock like the PBs. Also y'all already know the quality is going to blow GR quality out of the water and if the shape is like the BS these will be bangers. So you can cop your NB1s/CSEF I will be doubling up on these for sure. 
I agree with this. They may be slightly similar to a couple of other GR colorways, but the quality will be superior for sure. I think people will be bummed for sleeping once they're unavailable. It happens with a lot of the J. Crew collabs. 

Last edited:

yeah i get that they need an inspiration but does the end consumer really need to know it? when tinker used exposed scaffolding on the pompidou center in paris for the air max bubble in '87 we didn't find out that whole backstory until recently. same for the vertebrae on the air 95s, all the early jordans, etc
Thats because your referring to integral parts of the shoes engineering which were groundbreaking for Nike Air at the time, you wouldn't want to give out that kind of information until you were sure no one else could copy your design. Big difference btw that and the shoes color pattern lol. 

On another note I hate how j crew talks to you like an idiot about their "special releases", . Is it too much to ask to be taken care when you spend $$$$$ at one store?
that is lame they don't look out for a loyal customer guess its a big company. personally dig the moon shots though. total classic 'boring' nb colors

Can anyone speak on the sizing of current 1500's? Last pair I bought was the 1500BRT and they're too short compared to older pairs. I used to buy the same size in US/UK made pairs but I'm hesitant on the newer 1500 colorways.

Can't decide if I need to go 1/2 size up or not and exchanges across the pond are costly.

I wear 11's in US 996, 997, 998, 1300, 1400 and the same for UK 577's.

Not sure if the extra toe-puff/piece has anything to do with it.
New 1500's with improved shape (NBO & BWR) run 1/2 size small compared to there OG counterparts.

Thats because your referring to integral parts of the shoes engineering which were groundbreaking for Nike Air at the time, you wouldn't want to give out that kind of information until you were sure no one else could copy your design. Big difference btw that and the shoes color pattern lol. 
ok air max bad example but there were aesthetic design cues with jordans that were left out of marketing.

its just a lot of detailing with the nb packs ruin it for me. jcrew does a pretty good job keeping it classic look at those 1400 raw steel and navy been out forever

J. Crew 997 "Moonshots" are alright yahmean...

The next pair of NB for me tho will mos def be the NB1 998 with the mulled wine sole.

I will just have to size down to a size 10... 
mean.gif

I wish J. Crew would have used these laces though for the 997's, probably would have been suckered into buying them.. 
laugh.gif

Aren't you a 9? Trying a nb1 with that midsole?

I'm 8 but personally not interested in an NB1 right now. I was talking about V vidiviciun because he said he would have to size down to a 10 and 10.5 have is the biggest because a woman's 12 is a men's 10.5. So therefore he won't have to size down

I'm 8 but personally not interested in an NB1 right now. I was talking about V vidiviciun because he said he would have to size down to a 10 and 10.5 have is the biggest because a woman's 12 is a men's 10.5. So therefore he won't have to size down

:lol: You're killing me smalls...

Did you even read the exchange me and Remy had that i screenshot you?

Go and try to finalize the mulled wine sole with a size 10.5 on the NB1 998 & see what happens.. & then report back to me! :wink:

Last edited:
:lol: You're killing me smalls...

Did you even read the exchange me and Remy had that i screenshot you?

Go and try to finalize the mulled wine sole with a size 10.5 on the NB1 998 & see what happens.. & then report back to me! :wink:

Yes but did you read my post? When you convert woman's to men's you subtract a size and half. So 12-1.5=10.5. People have ordered woman's sizess before, the 999s I forget the exact name though. I was stating an alternative route......

Going the women's size means opting for a narrower width however.

If @VidiViciUn  has wide feet then i guess it's just not meant to be.

Super happy i've got small feet for once. I have a dusty blossom NB1 in my sights.

If @VidiViciUn
 has wide feet then i guess it's just not meant to be.

Super happy i've got small feet for once. I have a dusty blossom NB1 in my sights.

Very true but people have done it in the past. I was just stating an alternative, funny how he's the one telling me to read when he clearly didn't read my whole post. Yea the color wheel is really good this time around, going to be hard not to pull the trigger on something.

If @VidiViciUn
 has wide feet then i guess it's just not meant to be.

I see what you're saying, you pretty covert to the B width.

Yes but did you read my post? When you convert woman's to men's you subtract a size and half. So 12-1.5=10.5. People have ordered woman's sizess before, the 999s I forget the exact name though. I was stating an alternative route......

As for you, you degenerate :lol: i'm truly sorry, you big dumby
:smokin

Very true but people have done it in the past. I was just stating an alternative, funny how he's the one telling me to read when he clearly didn't read my whole post. Yea the color wheel is really good this time around, going to be hard not to pull the trigger on something.

Last edited:
Guys of the NB Forum im kinda Lit rn, :smokin

Forgive me for my transgressions..

I will now leave the NB forum for a couple of weeks.

I'll be back with a pair of Womens width B sneakers on. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom