Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, didn't the NB insider say that mulled wine is going to become available in bigger sizes?
Yes, indeed.
patient_bear-7.jpg

I've come across a pair online of M998BMG in my true size and a .5 size down. Now I've never owned a pair of 998's and I see that some members go .5 size from what they wear in 997's. What is the general consensus between the fit of the 997 compared to the 998? I need your advice fellas.

I've come across a pair online of M998BMG in my true size and a .5 size down. Now I've never owned a pair of 998's and I see that some members go .5 size from what they wear in 997's. What is the general consensus between the fit of the 997 compared to the 998? I need your advice fellas.
I've gone same size on both models and it seems to work out well for me.

so i took @Remy's pic the day he posted his nb1 and went to town with PS lol.  thanks for that bro!  lol.  and you guys are thinking the same colors i was thinking too so i might as well share what they could look like. 
looking good. what is the base color on the middle and bottom pair? bottom isn't sand?
 that middle pair is sooo dope.
 do not buy your tts in a pair of 998bmg, you will regret it9unless you have a super wide foot). imo they run tad bigger than regular 998's becasue they are leather lined. i bought my normal 998 size and they were a tad roomier than i prefer so then i went a 1.2 down from my normal 998 size and they fit albeit snug they fit. i would go 1/2 size down from your tts/jordan/nike size on 998bmg's

on another note i was browsing facebook sneaker groups and seen a couple pair of SF tassies for $500 shipped. fingers crossed these dudes will be too broke to hold them and price will drop another bill or so. there may be hope of owning them one day after all.

Last edited:
pretty much anything made on the mulled wine sole will be equal to or better than a collab so long as the color blocking is on point.

Last edited:

looking good. what is the base color on the middle and bottom pair? bottom isn't sand?
 that middle pair is sooo dope.
the colors are tweaked by eye.. so the middle pair i was trying to mimic kool grey and bottom pair i was trying powder.  @VidiViciUn has a very clean pair with the kool grey. 

Haven't copped NB's in years. I used to buy a lot of 574's. Noticed these at Finishline a couple of months ago, they were $100 then dropped to $80. When they finally dropped to $50, I couldn't resist. Huge blue/orange colorway fan since I'm a Knicks/Mets fan. They came with white laces but I took those out and put in blue ones. 

Back
Top Bottom