Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well this is what happens when you get very drunk on Viex Carre. I don't recommend that people make shoes while drinking or for many hours after, although it makes clicking the mouse a lot easier when it comes time to pulling the trigger on the order. Can't decide between dusty blossom or a black lining? Just get drunk and something will shoe up at the door as did these today right before I had to leave for work. I will try them on tomorrow in natural lighting. Ive already designed another version of the shoes that I like better.  

My best friend just had a baby so I made the "Dusty Storks" using the baby blue color. This blue is amazing in person and very striking in sunlight/natural light, however,it is very hard to capture this particular hue of blue with the camera. I'm not sure why. I will try black laces as well in addition to the blue and white. The Dusty Blossom pops pretty well with the black and blue colors in the hand. All in all I'm happy with the shoes and will order a few more NB1's. 
Your "Drunk" collection looks better than half of the mess that people tag to the nb1 IG page honestly and that second pair is pretty good, nothing wrong with the first pair either I just don't like the color green on anything except plants for some reason lol. 

@moshepark
 as a connoisseur of fried chicken is that two piece in your AVI, Popeyes chicken? ​

LOL! How did you know!? Having lived in NY and Boston my whole life Popeyes was hands down the best fried chicken I had ever had.

And then I went down south and was introduced to Bojangles and it was game over! Still got a soft spot for Popeyes though!

LOL! How did you know!? Having lived in NY and Boston my whole life Popeyes was hands down the best fried chicken I had ever had.

And then I went down south and was introduced to Bojangles and it was game over! Still got a soft spot for Popeyes though!

YES!!! BOJANGLES....people still sleeping in them. See I'm from charlotte where we stated with Popeyes and had them around the city UNTIL bojangles hit the scene. Popeyes became extinct. It's come back now but it's too late.

Cajun fillet biscuit combo with fries and a tea and a 2pk of boberry biscuits and you GOOD.

Crazy thing I'm now in the DMV and HATE there is not really any bo around. It's a couple but I came just jump in the car and hit one like a McDonald's.

I get Bo immediately at the first one I see when I'm driving home to NC.

Last edited:
Last edited:
NB1 998 "Union Jacks" today​

Back
Top Bottom