Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone managed to cop these retro?

Have they even released anywhere?

Those are super nice! I bet they smell like rich creamy buttery leather!

Super thanks for the Bait code!! I got the End557...No lace locks no dope box(I'm a sucker for a dope box!) but for that price? How could I say no? Just hope I don't get stuck with a toe dented pair or worse...

No love for the MK2016CB? The Leather on the first was insane! Bet the nubuck is so buttery you make pop corn with em!

BRUH!! GOOD deal...

Copped that 9.5 for 237 shipped

BRUH!! GOOD deal...

Copped that 9.5 for 237 shipped

Super thanks for the Bait code!! I got the End557...No lace locks no dope box(I'm a sucker for a dope box!) but for that price? How could I say no? Just hope I don't get stuck with a toe dented pair or worse...

No love for the MK2016CB? The Leather on the first was insane! Bet the nubuck is so buttery you make pop corn with em!
Good to hear! They didn't have my size, but I'm glad you guys copped!

Really salty lol I've been staring at the 10.5 Bespokes in my cart now for 30 minutes... I will just have to wait and pray i can find them down the road... 
mean.gif

Not working for some reason. Can u verify?
If I'm following this chain right it might got twisted. The code if for BAIT not End. YOu can snag 30% at BAIT. I scooped the 577 and can't wait to rock them for the rest of summer ish weather!
You're absolutely right. The coupon code I mentioned is for BAIT, but I got confused because I used it on the ENDs. Thanks for clearing things up.

Last edited:

Hey man just wanted to thank you. I've been wanting these forever. Not sure why I kept putting off the purchase. 163 shipped I believe from overstock with 10%off and Ebates. More than I wanted to pay but still very happy.
Laced and did a little toe box reshaping. Protectant comes next.

Thanks again!!

Hey man just wanted to thank you. I've been wanting these forever. Not sure why I kept putting off the purchase. 163 shipped I believe from overstock with 10%off and Ebates. More than I wanted to pay but still very happy.
Laced and did a little toe box reshaping. Protectant comes next.

Thanks again!!
No problem, homie! 

I need to stay away from this thread for a week or I'm going to go broke. Surprised to see those END's on sale so quickly- if they included the lace locks I'd hop on them immediately. Personally, I think END's logo is one of the cleanest and love how it translates onto those lace locks. I'm with you, I love those extras so I'm going to wait it out and see if they go on sale on END's website, lol.

Copped the 991.5s off Hanon! Couldn't pass them up. Here is the breakdown i got off ig of the parts used for this release of the surplus pack:

1500UKG unit 2010-2015 1500 GR grey mesh. Navy tip facing foxing from M576DNW. Brown mudguard from M860CO. Sand saddle from unknown. Teal fangs and backtab from M991BLU. White PU from GR 1500s + 576.

576 is almost the same but with navy mesh from M1500EBN + grey tip from M1500GYB.

GR unit Green tip from M1300BRP. Grey saddle from M577AIT. Green foxing from M576GCV. Navy backtab from M576NSY. Mesh from M576EKG three peaks. N overlay from W991RTA.

Copped the 991.5s off Hanon! Couldn't pass them up. Here is the breakdown i got off ig of the parts used for this release of the surplus pack:

1500UKG unit 2010-2015 1500 GR grey mesh. Navy tip facing foxing from M576DNW. Brown mudguard from M860CO. Sand saddle from unknown. Teal fangs and backtab from M991BLU. White PU from GR 1500s + 576.

576 is almost the same but with navy mesh from M1500EBN + grey tip from M1500GYB.

GR unit Green tip from M1300BRP. Grey saddle from M577AIT. Green foxing from M576GCV. Navy backtab from M576NSY. Mesh from M576EKG three peaks. N overlay from W991RTA.

Repped for the knowledge. My biggest issue on the 991.5 is sizing. I wear 11.5 in 1500's and 11 in 991.

Thinking I'm shooting for the 1500 for sure and putting in decent effort for the 576 & 670.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom