Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

GREAT pics of those "Pebble Blue" 998's Rocketcity! I'm sold. They have been slowly growing on me, but those pics, man
smokin.gif
That blue just pops!

And yes, both of those new 999 cw's are good. Can't wait for the blue cw.

Edit: I don't own any J.Crew NB's. Do they normally sit for a while? I know those 1400's have been available for a while and are on sale. Just curious if there are ever any promo codes, way to get them discounted, etc. Would love to cop the "Pebble Blues" for under retail, if possible.
From what I've seen the only ones that didn't sit were the rustic orange 1400s. I'm not sure how often they do sales but I only remember of one around Christmas and they did 30% off. You can usually tell the more popular colors because they go on back order so if it doesn't go on back order you might be able to hold out for a sale but like I said I'm not sure how often they do them.

d"oh, never use Paypal to check a conversion, use google. I just ordered the 25th anniversary 576 in grey. Yeah, wife didn't believe it either but true story. Guess Im going to off the Memphis Penny Vs I picked up the other day...meh, my feet will thank me anyway!

Anyone ever order from KIXSQUARE? Ordered some NB from them last Thursday and still no shipping confirmation. No follow-up email either! WTF. Are they legit?

i read that kixsquare was bad about posting thing they dont actually have, letting you order, then turn around and cancel the order

I guess I should file a PAYPAL claim against KixSquare. The fact they've given me no communication whatsoever is so not cool. I will never order from them again. Pisses me off because I really wanted the shoes.

I always turn the sound off when i watch these. 1 minute of listening to that makes me wanna blow my brains out 
laugh.gif

EDIT: IM DYYYYINNNNG AT THE END. THIS DUDE REALLY STARTS JUMPING UP AND DOWN. Shouts to the mom jeans too. I hate to be mean, but my gawwddd.
I'm sorry to ask but why post this????

The video is basically still shots (or pictures) if you turn the sound off, it's informative and as you can tell, the video sold people on buying the shoe. I don't wear baggy jeans so those jeans looked good to me.

Please contribute and don't bash

Hate to do this but if anyone has some info on the Grey 990 Annis in a size 8/8.5 I'd really appreciate some help. Been looking all over and all I can find are ridiculous ebay sellers looking for 350+ ... :smh:

That beauty and youth 1700 shouldve been another model IMO, that leather and black look great but I don't want to progress to shoes that look like sketchers, I think 1500 would be the farthest I go, but I if 1700s are comfortable, they'll end up in my hands eventually.

Really looking forward to seeing those 998rr on karmaloop, 150$ is okay but taxes and shipping kills it from boutiques

I'm sorry to ask but why post this????

The video is basically still shots (or pictures) if you turn the sound off, it's informative and as you can tell, the video sold people on buying the shoe. I don't wear baggy jeans so those jeans looked good to me.

Please contribute and don't bash
Agreed. I appreciate reviews and people who take the time to do them. Really wasn't a reason for that bash post, only makes you look like a clown...

wut up NT. long time lurker, first time posting. i'm loving this thread so i wanted to post sum catalog pics. i've looked through most pages but sorry in advance if any of these pics have already been posted. this is just a few things for the 2nd quarter of NB's lifestyle lineup this year. There will also be a black 990 similar to the grey anniversary's and the navy 990. sorry for bad quality iphone pics.

Hit Capsule today, stopped by to say what up to the homie over at NB and they got some heat comin in the next few months 
pimp.gif

I also hit up the NB x Herschel party, we've all seen what they look like, just decided to share some pics i took from the event

Last edited:
@stunnaman: jeez, I wish I lived in new york 
frown.gif
, I break my neck checking all the nbs out, how dare that guy wear vans from the birds pack, shame shame, we didn't see your kicks man

If anyone is interested Gilt has the New Balance 2001 Men's running shoe for $25! Def a steal...still a few sizes left too! These shoes are super comfy too.

Last edited:
@stunnaman: jeez, I wish I lived in new york 
frown.gif
, I break my neck checking all the nbs out, how dare that guy wear vans from the birds pack, shame shame, we didn't see your kicks man
you gotta come out, trade show season is the time for come for sure, theres always sh-it going on

it was a semi-business casual kinda event, real low key but def dope, had waiters in NBs serving snacks and champagne

even Raekwon showed up and was chillin

wore my Seals, not knowing id end up at that party

BongggBlue- too funny. i'm glad you ended up getting them, as smooth as that would've been getting them for less than $100. I should've copped and flipped, but not really into that myself.

Erforce1- holy heck dude. i can honestly say that is the nicest ID i've seen anywhere in a good long while. nicely done.

...and CanvasLover, you seem like an alright dude at times, but the hate is not necessary; it makes you look hyper-self-conscious, especially when the jeans fit properly and the vid is done better than 99.9999% (repeating, of course) of sneaker reviews out there today. you should be lucky that someone didn't fire back with one of your youtube gems :D

ErForce you customs are hot. Could you list the colors you used per piece? Your N looks maroon/grape almost and I don't see a grape option.

Hit Capsule today, stopped by to say what up to the homie over at NB and they got some heat comin in the next few months 
pimp.gif

I also hit up the NB x Herschel party, we've all seen what they look like, just decided to share some pics i took from the event
These on feet pics make them even better!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up man. I was going to get the Navy ones but I just love that Steel Blue colorway too much. So I ended up ordering these even though I have a pair of Steel Blue 1300s. Free shipping is always nice too.

And is there any dates yet on when those two 999s are releasing??
No problem! Glad I could help out. I was in the same position as you. Took me a few days to decide if I wanted the navy ones or not. I ended up ordering both colorways lol

I see your a size 8.5 as well :D

I would love to see some unfiltered pics of the 998rr's. Anybody got em yet? Also, what's the "day tripper" nickname from? TIA

BTW: GTfan keep doing what you do. Your vids are great. The hopping around is sort of your trademark and if anything gives people an even better idea of what the shoe will look like when actually worn.

Last edited:
Yo good looking out on this tip! Definitely repped... Scooped them up.
They werent' marked down but they ended up being $186 Canadian shipped to NY

they were like "how did you know we had these?" so maybe if you go back in say you helped em make a sale and you want your commission!

No wonder I couldn't get them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom