Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Where you find em for $185? The quality good eh? So it feel like a timberland or more suede ish? Man I want these and the black horween joint so bad!! Stupid maxed out credit card!!
got them from shoejockey off ebay, he had a fsr but only 4 or so sizes left. i dont own timbs but def has the color change of suede, similar to the solebox asics nubuck. super soft.

Picked up the 577 from Hanon. Debating on grabbing the 1500's.
do it and join the club before it's all sold out and you'll be looking in from the outside. 

or you'll be paying resell. 

my 670 sp was getting lonely so I copped!

Last edited:
I went white flats this morning, but I like the navy as well

My hunt for the white lace continues: after purchasing white 45'' from NB I found them to be wider than the stock laces on the 576 and stretchier, making them even longer. Anyone have a spare white lace from a pair they want to send my way? [emoji]128515[/emoji]

got them from shoejockey off ebay, he had a fsr but only 4 or so sizes left. i dont own timbs but def has the color change of suede, similar to the solebox asics nubuck. super soft.

These remind me of m998rf. How do they compare? Also, what would be a good price to grab them at. I haven't gotten a 998 on sale in a while lol

tts or a 1/2 down(998 size) if you like really snug. pretty narrow toe box.

Last edited:
These remind me of m998rf. How do they compare? Also, what would be a good price to grab them at. I haven't gotten a 998 on sale in a while lol
the rf are more premium with the leather liner but the nubuck is just as good. i would say $150 would be a good price if they go that low. atm seems not to be a ton of pairs out there. idk if the pairs out now are earlier or what. if there is a wide release finding them @or below $150 should not be a problem.

I thought 998s were .5 down since the toe box is kinda big.
for me they are, fixed first post so would not be as confusing. i have a pair of 577 in 1/2 down(my 998 size) and they are snug. my next pair of 577 i will buy tts.

for me they are, fixed first post so would not be as confusing. i have a pair of 577 in 1/2 down(my 998 size) and they are snug. my next pair of 577 i will buy tts.
So would you say they fit like 574s? I only have 580s, 1300s, 574s and 998 which i got in my true size, while it is roomier, i dont mind it.

i would get your true size. if you go 1/2 expect them to be snug as hell. the 577 that is.

Last edited:

remind me of the 998BT.. which i'm very fond of.  lol.  definitely want to make a few pairs but i'm waiting for a nice code. 
I can see them resembling the 998BT. I really like how these "RAF Duxford's" turned out. The suede nap on every panel is UNREAL! I mos def have a NB Angel who keeps blessing me with pure A quality. I can't wait for a good code to pop up in October & you already know November is going some AWESOME discount code internet wide. I actually just pulled the trigger on a NB1 this morning.. 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom