Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man hopefully Im straight. Grabbed the 577 us 12 off end who I despise and now that 13 popped up on nb.com. end pair already shipped and camt return them :smh: Im always between a 12 and 13 in all sneakers.

Last edited:
Just got these in my inbox as well.

11.5 in both 577 and 575 COPPED FINALLY! WELCOME15 for 15% brought it down to $272 shipped 
nthat.gif

Still on the hunt for the 1500 in an 11.5.

the rf are more premium with the leather liner but the nubuck is just as good. i would say $150 would be a good price if they go that low. atm seems not to be a ton of pairs out there. idk if the pairs out now are earlier or what. if there is a wide release finding them @or below $150 should not be a problem.
Appreciate the input. This 998 just looks too nice and I would hate to miss out on it when it goes on sale

​
I can see them resembling the 998BT. I really like how these "RAF Duxford's" turned out. The suede nap on every panel is UNREAL! I mos def have a NB Angel who keeps blessing me with pure A quality. I can't wait for a good code to pop up in October & you already know November is going some AWESOME discount code internet wide. I actually just pulled the trigger on a NB1 this morning.. 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif
 ​
that's awesome you're getting good pairs.  i've got a few that are subpar to NB greatness, but they're minor so w/e lol. 

yea dude cyber monday last year was nuts.  i'm sure it had a lot of people impulse their first pair... me included.  look forward to seeing your latest nb1

that's awesome you're getting good pairs.  i've got a few that are subpar to NB greatness, but they're minor so w/e lol. 

yea dude cyber monday last year was nuts.  i'm sure it had a lot of people impulse their first pair... me included.  look forward to seeing your latest nb1
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
 Nov. 25 - 28 
nerd.gif
 What was the discount % last Cyber Monday, I forgot? 

Tried the code on 991 and doesn't work?
Tried it on other models. For some reason it's not working on the 991.5 and the 670 but it works for the 575, 576 and 577. Sorry, man. The code does usually exclude limited releases, so I'm surprised it works for  some of them at all if that's the case. Major bummer. 

Last edited:
Tried it on other models. For some reason it's not working on the 991.5 and the 670 but it works for the 575, 576 and 577. Sorry, man. The code does usually exclude limited releases, so I'm surprised it works for  some of them at all if that's the case. Major bummer. 

I emailed them we'll see what happens. If they help me out I'll order if not then it must be a sign I'm only meant to have the 576

I will keep some funds available for Cyber Monday! I hope they also will  have a new color wheel & perf toes premium option! 
pimp.gif
 ​
exactly this.  i'll be more prepared this year.  but if they drop a 30 or something crazy like that i'll have to use my cc go all out.  lol

Last edited:

Code worked... 161 shipped

Dang. I wish I waited to order my 577 from Notre shop. That 15% discount is appealing. I might pick up the 576 with it. 

Edit: anyone ever cancel an order from Hanon-Shop?

Last edited:

Dang. I wish I waited to order my 577 from Notre shop. That 15% discount is appealing. I might pick up the 576 with it. 

Edit: anyone ever cancel an order from Hanon-Shop?
I have a few times. If u email them early enough, u should be ok

Exactly; the only NB hypebeasts go for always have a name attached. Otherwise I think the shoes really only appeal to NB heads
I still think these shoes appeal mainly to NB heads (if not only NB heads). I think the difference is because these are technically a limited pack that dudes are much more motivated to cop pairs now instead of doing what we all usually do for most releases... which is wait half a year until they drop down to 30, 40 even 50% off, lol.

Anyone here want a pair of Horween 998s size 9.5, the brown ones from the first horween run, for $100 plus reasonable shipping? Got them at the NB outlet earlier today, and they are a little big on me. Literally no flaws I can see. PM me if you're interested and I can send pics and stuff. Comes with box, tag, and dust cloth of course. Thought I'd offer it here before I post it anywhere else, or make the long trek back to the outlet to return it.

On a side note, my outlet raised the prices from 89.98 to 99.98 on premium lifestyle shoes since last month. Anybody else notice this price hike? They also had some small sizes of the ball and buck 585s for, get this, 54.98! Quite the price drop from $340 or whatever they were lol. No big flaws and my dude at the outlet said lots of outlets are getting pairs. If they had my size I would have copped them at that price for sure. They felt nice in hand. The leather is definitely premium.

Back
Top Bottom