Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this is a long shot, but anyone know of a sz11.5 in the Rivalry Pack-Boston pair. I've had a pair for minute, but regular box and I've beat these up. Would like a DS pair w nice box to go w the Yankee pair.

You're in luck, ,concepts restocked! Sorry I don't have link just peep their site.

I knew they'd restock...bought them on release day and they're so much better in person than in photos. Very underrated

I concur!

10 POINTS to whoever answers this quick question:

Can you stretch 3m toeboxes, like the one on the Atmos 996? Love the sneaker but it's too narrow.

SOLID! 
pimp.gif
 Where the 991.5 & 1500's tho? ​
Couldn't find the 1500s in my size, which is why I opted for the 576 from Notre! As for the 991.5, they're my least favorite of the pack and I had to draw the line somewhere, lol. Couldn't cop them all, my wife is already confused as to why I went and purchased 5 pairs of kicks at a time (4 from surplus + the 577FW was a good deal on eBay).

BUT, if I ever come across either in my 11.5 at a decent price in the future (decent meaning below retail) I will most definitely cop. I wouldn't mind owning the whole pack at all. Just gotta save some funds for Black Friday!

Nice pickups, how would you rank them?
Here's how I would rank the surplus pack- this is purely in regards to preference of the color way!

1) 1500

2) 575

3) 670

4) 577

5) 576

6) 991.5

With that said, each pair is freaking amazing. I absolutely love the pairs that I've ranked lower and would be happy to own just them. But I'm thrilled to own 4/6 pairs. Perhaps I'll get to complete the pack one day!

I'll say it again and again- you gotta see these bad boys in person to really appreciate how great they are. Well done, Flimby!

Couldn't find the 1500s in my size, which is why I opted for the 576 from Notre! As for the 991.5, they're my least favorite of the pack and I had to draw the line somewhere, lol. Couldn't cop them all, my wife is already confused as to why I went and purchased 5 pairs of kicks at a time (4 from surplus + the 577FW was a good deal on eBay).

BUT, if I ever come across either in my 11.5 at a decent price in the future (decent meaning below retail) I will most definitely cop. I wouldn't mind owning the whole pack at all. Just gotta save some funds for Black Friday!
I can respect that homie. Mos def those 575's looking good. I wanted to grab them from Notre for 150$ (Notre without a doubt had the best deal on the whole SP pack), but I already surpassed my sneaker money last week when it posted. These NB1 998's have a hold on me right now playa playa! I hear you on the Black Friday scenerio... Going to have around a stack to see what's up with Black Friday and Cyber Monday... 
nerd.gif

Here's how I would rank the surplus pack- this is purely in regards to preference of the color way!

1) 1500

2) 575

3) 670

4) 577

5) 576

6) 991.5

With that said, each pair is freaking amazing. I absolutely love the pairs that I've ranked lower and would be happy to own just them. But I'm thrilled to own 4/6 pairs. Perhaps I'll get to complete the pack one day!

I'll say it again and again- you gotta see these bad boys in person to really appreciate how great they are. Well done, Flimby!
Well the 1500 is right here on EB in a 11.5 for retail http://shop.extrabutterny.com/colle...-balance-mens-1500-made-in-uk-surplus-m1500sp

Last edited:
dead stock you sent those back? those are fire!!
quality is top notch, awesome leather, nice suedes, brass eyelets, plaid canvas is nice could have been a tad bit thicker imo, and the 3m hits are a nice touch esp the orange backing the N
Could you advise on sizing for this collab? 

I have a pair of 1300 US made pair in a US10 but they fit a little big for my liking because the tongue is thin. So i compensated by wearing thicker socks. However, there is still a little slippage. I could probably fit perfect in a US9.5 in a 1300 pair.

you should be good with a 9.5. guy were saying that their 998/997 size was good on the ball and bucks. looking at your sig i would prob go with the 9.5

Pay check goes in; pay check goes out. Very happy with both and might pick up another pair of thr 577 english tender pack...

** ALL CHIPS IN **​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
For the J. Crew Evergreens 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​