Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Found these for $80 in NJ new balance outlet 9.5 and 11-12

​
I think @mykoh  or someone mentioned several months back a cheap and quick simple way of stopping the squeaking. Applying duct tape where the tongue and leather liner intersect if i remember correctly​

also not putting duct tape in my shoes, would find another way around it. 
mean.gif

Yeah thanks but I don't want to put duct tape anywhere either. Guess I'll just have to be seen AND heard when I rock the 997NV!

Does anyone have a clue as to how new balance 576's fit made in UK, especially in comparison to US 998s? Looking at picking this pair up 

Does anyone have a clue as to how new balance 576's fit made in UK, especially in comparison to US 998s? Looking at picking this pair up 

I wear the same size in 576 as I do 998 which is .5 down. I have the pair with the blue toe from that pack. They are :smokin

I wear the same size in 576 as I do 998 which is .5 down. I have the pair with the blue toe from that pack. They are
smokin.gif
thanks man, lengthwise i heard the UKs fit shorter so i was really scared about ordering online. They run same lengthwise as us pairs? and the blue pairs are dope indeed 
pimp.gif

They Fit TTS for me but I'm an 8 in everything other than Adidas NMB that I go a half size up. The kicks are amazing! love the perf suede toe on these. I might sand bag a pair if they drop and my size rides

Anyone know what the numbers were like for CNS? Just mentioned on instagram that production numbers are half of CNS..

Don't believe that limited ****
Ronnie gives exact numbers when it's legit limited like super greens.
Just vaguely saying its limited to get more people to jump on them

Don't believe that limited ****
Ronnie gives exact numbers when it's legit limited like super greens.
Just vaguely saying its limited to get more people to jump on them
I hope so! I got my heart set on the Cys...Odd thing I just noticed: The resellers on ebay had the 997.5 Archs for less than retail or best offer. Well a few of the listings not all.

seem like some were trying to cash back out because they were not as limited as hoped? best i seen was $260-280 but best offer, and after fees thats just cashing back out. hope it stays that way and next paycheckwill scoop up the  Archipelgos. for now funds only allow 1 and glad i did not pull trigger monday. 

Last edited:
Guys, please help me check if this one is legit. I found zero information about this model, which is seller on amazon said to be "New Balance 321".

Man everybody on this forum spends too much for sneakers. Weeks like this I love sneakers and hate them at the same time...lol
yeah i know this is the wrong venue but i'm more or less done buying kicks. 37 years old at the end of this month, have less than 20 pairs of shoes total & struggle to even wear them all. went in hard this summer at the outlets finding amazing 997s, 998s, etc for $35-$70. not hating anyone in here though i love to see the wears and nb1 creations, but i don't need to own it. i'm happy to appreciate from afar. i can take the heat, but i'll stay out of the kitchen regardless

Back
Top Bottom