Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hmm it says "NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. US SHIPPING ONLY."

wonder if they'll cancel my order..

GOT EM! 
nthat.gif

Thats weird... pretty sure I saw international dudes on IG with Archipelago
yeah i could check out internationally with the archipelagos, and somehow i managed to preload my singapore address in the shipping and checked out.

now it doesn't allow other shipping countries in checkout

hmm worried now

Can paypal check out "force" them to ship per the paypal ship-t0 address?
i did a test checkout before they dropped and had my international address preloaded

when i checked out with the cyclades it loaded my international shipping address.

i'm pretty sure i'm gaming the system, but i don't want my order to be cancelled either.. might just order 2 pairs.. lol

yeah i could check out internationally with the archipelagos, and somehow i managed to preload my singapore address in the shipping and checked out.

now it doesn't allow other shipping countries in checkout

hmm worried now
Read on IG that this happened to some with the Archipelago pair too but they still checked out and got them.

Was shipping DHL?

PAYpal quick check out doesn't work...brings me back to shipping page and the only country selectable is USA. 

Oh well..seems they don't want my monies.

Man, that was an easy cop on Kith. This is my first pair of Ronnie Fieg/KITH shoes. I got a US 9. I'm not 100% on them, but wanted to see them in hand to decide so went ahead and copped. So I possibly will have a DS 9 up for grabs, if i don't like them enough when they arrive.  (Just cause they are so expensive, and i usually don't spend so much on sneakers. That's why i LOVE New Balance, cause i always get the shoes on serious discount.) But these look like they will be premium made shoes and quality is what i look for these days and the colorway is different (better than the archipelago pair), so wanted to see them in hand. I would of course just do them for retail plus shipping. I'll post up here first if i end up not wanting them to give my NT NB thread fam first shot at em. 

Back
Top Bottom