Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They'll show up eventually. Im sure they got slammed with orders during that recent sale and im sure others are in the same position as you.

Gotta love friends and family at New Balance Factory Store... $99-40%-$10 rewards coupon= $55 out the door for each pair. On top of that, you also get a $20 gift card for a future purchase when $75.

[

Gotta love friends and family at New Balance Factory Store... $99-40%-$10 rewards coupon= $55 out the door for each pair. On top of that, you also get a $20 gift card for a future purchase when $75.

[

I ended up going back today to see if they would retroactively apply the discount on my purchase of the J. Crew collabs and they did. $55 each for Hilltop blues and Pebble Blues. Unreal.

Concepts shipping is killing me, tracking info hasn't been updated once since I got shipping confirmation. I need these 670 in hand ASAP
When I ordered form Cncpts they used USPS. The lack of up dates and problems is their ****** tracking not Cncpts. Google USPS horrible tracking and tons of messages and reddit topics will pop up. Now if they never email you a tracking number that on Cncpsts.

I gotta say my most recent Cncpts experience has been 5Star dopeness.

I ended up going back today to see if they would retroactively apply the discount on my purchase of the J. Crew collabs and they did. $55 each for Hilltop blues and Pebble Blues. Unreal.
Great pickups on both. Makes me want to fly in just to buy up all the 12's.

Good looks. No size 11 though. This trend of overseas spots going straight from 10.5 to 11.5 is really starting to rustle my jimmies. :smh:

bro, i did not know this was a thing, I've been thinking I'm just late...its puzzled me for a while now lol

Was any other jcrew collabs there beside the pebble blues and hilltops

Last edited:
Sweet. Just copped 998dmon off wellgosh at gbp83 shipped. 50% disc. Other model i remembered is 997cyon

Just received a refund from concepts for the 670. Sad day fellas... anyone out there with a lead for an 8.5 PM me.

Back
Top Bottom