Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got some gems (IMO) comin through soon
pimp.gif
can't wait
Pics or it never happend!! :smile:

I feel ya homie....Since I joined a few FB groups I tracked down DS Tannery 998, Premier 998(plan b super steal and 9.9/10), CNS 998 ds just over retail, and 577 Waving Flag!!! Plus my girl wanted a pair of on sale joints at SNS, and we got a pair of NB w576 (she coming around FINALLY Kids today! LOL) and needed to spend more for free shipping so I got the blue and purple 577 English tender pack!!

Commission check comes in. Commission Check goes out!

Family photo pending

You guys are preaching in here today. Don't fall for it. I've bought more pairs than I'd like to admit when i saw the price i said "why not?" when really I should have been asking "why do you need this pair?". Just returned some Vans to UO which were only $25 on clearance. They just didn't fit in any rotation. I have shoes DS I need to wear. That $25 went towards the AJ1 Blacktoes. Shoes I will wear into the ground. If you like them and you've been eyeing them rock out we all have different tastes. But in our hobby money saved on a "why not?" pair can be used towards something you really love. In the end you'll have a collection you love with no fluff and might even have more cash in your pocket. W's all around. sorry for the speech but especially with The Black Friday sales and after X-Mas sales upon us this is a valuable topic. Getting steals can turn into an addiction which is more important than the shoe itself.

You guys are preaching in here today. Don't fall for it. I've bought more pairs than I'd like to admit when i saw the price i said "why not?" when really I should have been asking "why do you need this pair?". Just returned some Vans to UO which were only $25 on clearance. They just didn't fit in any rotation. I have shoes DS I need to wear. That $25 went towards the AJ1 Blacktoes. Shoes I will wear into the ground. If you like them and you've been eyeing them rock out we all have different tastes. But in our hobby money saved on a "why not?" pair can be used towards something you really love. In the end you'll have a collection you love with no fluff and might even have more cash in your pocket. W's all around. sorry for the speech but especially with The Black Friday sales and after X-Mas sales upon us this is a valuable topic. Getting steals can turn into an addiction which is more important than the shoe itself.
I concur...If you ain't gonna rock it Fudge it! I am guilty of the "Oh snap...it's on sale!" and buying it or a second pair. I'm super stoked on the BF sales. Do you think Kith will do another NB like CNS last year? Concepts? EU boutiques? If there is any good codes I'm gonna get my 1500 on and see what the fuss is all about 
smokin.gif

What do you guys think of the MD1500 FG? Anybody messing with these?

I concur...If you ain't gonna rock it Fudge it! I am guilty of the "Oh snap...it's on sale!" and buying it or a second pair. I'm super stoked on the BF sales. Do you think Kith will do another NB like CNS last year? Concepts? EU boutiques? If there is any good codes I'm gonna get my 1500 on and see what the fuss is all about 
smokin.gif

What do you guys think of the MD1500 FG? Anybody messing with these?
Those are garbage to be honest. They're not miE and they have the crappy Revlite sole. 

Those are garbage to be honest. They're not miE and they have the crappy Revlite sole. 
I'm gonna rant...Back in my day!...OH and thanks for the feedback...Back in my day you could go to s shoe store and hold, touch, and try on kicks! End of Grandpa Simpson style rant.

Quick question, fam: is $167 shipped too much for the 1500NO reissue? Been going back and forth with a dude on ebay and its the number he settled on. $150 for shoes, $17 to ship from California to Boston.

Dont really know how to accurately assess a fair price on these. I know that the 1500BY and CK are going for $260 on the New Balance website (which is absurd) but they are also widely available in the $140-150 range.

Thoughts? Input would be appreciated.

Asphaltgold has 2 sizes of the NO on sale, along with urban industry (around 120 shipped). Other than catching a sale, that is a decent price considering that retail + ship from EU can set you back $200.

Asphaltgold has 2 sizes of the NO on sale, along with urban industry (around 120 shipped). Other than catching a sale, that is a decent price considering that retail + ship from EU can set you back $200.
Repped. None of those sites have my sizes but you basically convinced me that I would be overpaying, haha. After the -19% vat plus shipping costs even at retail thes shoes wouldn't have cost more than $140-150. I think I'll hold off until I find a better deal. Thanks!

Repped. None of those sites have my sizes but you basically convinced me that I would be overpaying, haha. After the -19% vat plus shipping costs even at retail thes shoes wouldn't have cost more than $140-150. I think I'll hold off until I find a better deal. Thanks!

What size are you?

Quick question, fam: is $167 shipped too much for the 1500NO reissue? Been going back and forth with a dude on ebay and its the number he settled on. $150 for shoes, $17 to ship from California to Boston.

Dont really know how to accurately assess a fair price on these. I know that the 1500BY and CK are going for $260 on the New Balance website (which is absurd) but they are also widely available in the $140-150 range.

Thoughts? Input would be appreciated.

I actually don't think $167 is that bad. They could've been purchased cheaper when they first released but that 11.5 is drying up.

$260 on NB.com is insane. I grabbed the BY's the day they dropped from Hanon for $145 shipped.

I'm def not waiting on the newly shaped 1500's to drop in price at this point. That US11.5 goes fast.

And whys that?

Dude is the biggest crook fam. The Republican now have all 3 branches. No checks and balances homie. You better buckle up! I pray for the world.. Be prepared for more pipelines, racist supreme court justices, denying gobal warming, out-source of jobs, more invasions for resources & de-regulation. I'm going to need to start focusing on my livelehood.​

Back
Top Bottom