Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today.​

I know I posted a little while ago about copping the 1500BK but I'm torn between those / the jcrew 1400. What do you guys think should would be better for everyday use/ just nicer overall?

I know I posted a little while ago about copping the 1500BK but I'm torn between those / the jcrew 1400. What do you guys think should would be better for everyday use/ just nicer overall?

Both are nice and easy to wear... J.crew shoes can be had for WELL below retail so I would just advise not copping those for retail or close to it.

Both are nice and easy to wear... J.crew shoes can be had for WELL below retail so I would just advise not copping those for retail or close to it.

Repped. You're definitely right about that, I just want new shoes! I'll hold off until price drops.

Might I ask how you came across this code? I follow them on twitter, liked on FB, and news letter and found out about the code here. :smile:

Thanks again for the heads up.

Hanon sent me an email for the NB discount. You might want to check your profile on the newsletter - brand preference.

Last edited:
Last edited:
keep in mind that NB is still a family owned company, and one of the biggest family owned companies in the US, so naturally they're most likely conservative. NB also has a long history of Presidents and other political figures rocking NBs, whether conservative or liberal ( Bill Clinton was often spotted jogging in 1500s back then and helped make that NB model popular ) 

Oh gawd. Now I wanna puke. This brand I've been pledging my allegiance to and filled my closet with their products coming out in support. Good Lord, seriously the worst ******* day in a long time.
Calm down, they haven't full-fledged come out in support. They just like that he is against TPP 

Back
Top Bottom