Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did they cancel the Boylston x New Balance CM1600 LJF Pack just to release the 4rth of July 574 pack @ cncpts?  I feel like that may be the reason.  IMO the 1600s are a way stronger pack especially since you can make similar 574 as customs.

VS.

Butcher's story here at What Could Have Been.

^ I don't think that's the reason. I read something a while back, but it very well could be. I can't remember what I heard. But I totally agree man, that Liberty, Justice, Freedom Pack is so nice. All 3 cw's are sick and the materials look sooooo quality. So bummed when I heard about the cancellation.

Makes me mad to see these idiot B&B resellers on ebay. One guy wrote in his description: "I AM A COLLECTOR FIRST, SELLER SECOND!!". Gets my blood boiling..

Red White and Blue 1600's: I heard it was a friends and family deal, we talked about it hundreds of pages back, I think it was just scrapped (no real answer) but Frank did auction off one pair, I think blue pair, to raise funds for one of his interns to pay for his college education. That's a "friends and family" definition

Last edited:
I put an offer in to a seller on ebay. The asking price for these is more then I ended up paying for resale on the first release. I ll just sell a pair of playoff xis, got those cheap cheap anyway.

B&B 2 for 400+ on the Bay? 
eek.gif

gonna snag those 710s in red and teal 
pimp.gif

Makes me mad to see these idiot B&B resellers on ebay. One guy wrote in his description: "I AM A COLLECTOR FIRST, SELLER SECOND!!". Gets my blood boiling..

Its justification. But honestly, it shouldn't be needed...if you resell that's what you do, no one should knock you for that.

I just found somebody on Ebay who is selling a pretty much FR of the 999s Elite Edition, the red and blues. I'm going to go ahead a buy from them now. They are selling them for retail. If you want the links, PM me.

Last edited:
@kip2mylou: I highly suggest you edit your post to not get this thread locked or anything because of the ebay links, maybe just have people message you if they are interested and take it to DMs

personally if the B & B collabs were done on something else, say a 998 or 997, they would be mine, I got a 8.5US of the grey pair that I had to get rid of (not my size) b/c the online store posted more stores as you refreshed -_-

anywho, I want someone like Bows and Arrows to do a nb collab, appreciate them putting up collabs online and being discrete unlike other places

@solexsup: I'm indifferent about the 420s but the 710 in the navy is the one, I don't see a pair of red shoes unless it's some 1600s but I do like the details on all the colors

Last edited:
Got it, thanks man.

And I like the B&B but if I couldn't get them for retail, I wasn't going to go after them.

Not a fan of the 420 at all, but the materials look top notch. Like the 710s better, but not enough to pull the trigger since I've blown so much money on kicks in the past few weeks. Anyone know how limited these things are? Will I likely miss out if I wait??

Its justification. But honestly, it shouldn't be needed...if you resell that's what you do, no one should knock you for that.
To an extent yes but this particular shoe is basically an enthusiast's pair. you wont see celebs or "hypebeasts" buying this or even talking about it because the interest only lays in the NB fanboy (for lack of a better word lol) niche. its especially bad because of the extremely limited production numbers of this shoe. id venture to say that at least 90 percent of the people who ACTUALLY wanted this shoe; not including the "ill cop if it sits" crowd, got it. thats why these arent moving for the rape prices you see on ebay. that being said, if the resellers hold on to this shoe for a few years and promote the auction, itll probably go for quite a bit. My point is: if your going to resell, the least you can do is do it right. thats what makes me angry! :smile:

Last edited:
I just found somebody on Ebay who is selling a pretty much FR of the 999s Elite Edition, the red and blues. I'm going to go ahead a buy from them now. They are selling them for retail. If you want the links, PM me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I JUST DROPPED SOME CHANGE ON DMP XI.

I I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. ANYONE WANNA COP MY SIZE AND HOLD IT FOR ME LOL????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D'OH D'OH D'OH

Not a huge fan of the B&Y 1700s, but in case anybody is still looking for them and doesn't care too much about price, there is a seller on ebay with pretty much a FSR for $200 shipped.

I'm getting mine now from this site. It's retail and I have the money right now; who knows what will happen in a couple weeks. Ha.

Does anyone work in a restaurant?  I'm curious what is the best shoe for a non slip surface.  It has to be all black.

I have never actually purchased non-slip shoes in the 15 years I've been in the restaurant industry. 

Some of the shoes I've worked in:

Clark Wallabee's (twice)

Nike Free (twice)

Nike More Uptempo

Nike Air Force 1 low (twice)

I've never had a problem slipping in any of these.  I'm looking to purchase a new work shoe and it needs to be all black, comfortable & I would like the sole to last for at least a year.  I'm considering 2 models right now.

The practical New Balance MW512BK (non-slip oil and water resistant but I really hate the look)

VS.

The New Balance M576KCL made in UK (The sole looks comfy and I think they look much cleaner but are not non-slip)

Any thought?  Anyone have either of these models and can give some advice?  thanks

^^Haha I work in a restaurant but have absolutely no idea about either of those shoes. I wear a beat to death pair of all black KD3s. Let me know if you end up getting either of those though, I'm gonna be needing a new pair soon.

Was just about to buy those elite 999s but decided to pick up the 998GNR instead for a little more. Will probably still pull the trigger on the red 999s at some point down the line.

Back
Top Bottom