Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think people are sleeping on these. They will probably want them down the line and will have a hard time finding them.

just copped the B&Y 1700 on Concepts...best price I could find with no tax and free shipping. $160 flat.

Y'all don't wait till kicksdeals blow this up :lol:

just copped the B&Y 1700 on Concepts...best price I could find with no tax and free shipping. $160 flat.

Y'all don't wait till kicksdeals blow this up :lol:

ok, now i'm glad i was wafflin' for awhile on these. was annoyed and kickin' myself today when i noticed that burn rubber sold of out my sizes (most sizes for that matter) after a few days of not movin' much. although bows & arrows was gonna be the backup spot. but with concepts for $160 out the door (no tax, no ship fees), sold!

now i just hope that goin' .5 size down to size 8 (from my tts 8.5) will have these fit just like my size 8 1500 silos... *fingers crossed

Call me dumb or colorblind or whatever but for the longest time I thought these were navy and not black. Oops.

anybody in the B&B line can report what's going on there?

GTfan - did sneakernews ever give you credit? i checked the link and i didn't see any revisions made giving you credit for your fly pic :smh:

Got a trade offer for some Kennedys for my Nike SB red Supreme lows.  Just got to wait for some tagged pics and then its on!

Sneaker Politics has a few new release NB up, and a couple older releases on sale for those with bigger feet.

Feature has free shipping with their B&Y's..if  you mention kickdeals

mean.gif

^Yup, the 2012s.  The quality is so poor on them and it broke my heart when I opened the box and first saw em.  I've kept them tucked away in the closet completely DS(not even tried on).  This deal is a steal IMO as long as the Kennedys are legit. 

Does anyone know if there are a lot of fake Kennedys floating around?

just wanted to say i appreciate everyone posting links and looking out for one another...makes me proud to be a sneakerhead 

^Yup, the 2012s.  The quality is so poor on them and it broke my heart when I opened the box and first saw em.  I've kept them tucked away in the closet completely DS(not even tried on).  This deal is a steal IMO as long as the Kennedys are legit. 

Does anyone know if there are a lot of fake Kennedys floating around?
Yeah it's too bad Nike screwed up that release.  The colorway is so dope...  2002's are one of my grails.  But yeah I've never heard of/seen bootleg Kennedy's.  It doesn't seem like the counterfeiters really mess with too many rare NB's collabs (that I've seen) - there's not the kind of market like they have with Jordans.

Im not sure if the fake kennedys are floating around but the chinese are pumpingout fake seals and the gr 999s. Also pushing a lot of other grs including the purple 996s (and other colors).

Damn my sz Ball and Bucks on Feebay is a lil too rich for my blood. Wish I could have gotten online, after gas etc they would have been too much for me to justify. Patience. KG>HG anyway.

Back
Top Bottom