Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

when i used to work at D&B many moons ago i went with style over functionality 

i just wore black patent Jordan 1s, so id choose 576KCL thats just me tho lol

J crew put a chambray blue 1400 up. Not sure about it doesn't look to good on Jcrew's site as usual.

Last edited:
I just bought the 999 Blue Elite Edition from Ebay, so hopefully they won't take too long to get here, and I'll post some pictures when they come in.

I ended up paying $175 shipped for them which is more than the normal 999s, unless they up the price of these because they "elite edition", whatever that actually means. Ha. But I did get $4 in Ebay bucks that I can use in 60 days, so technically I only paid $171 dollars. Haha.

Yeah, think I'm going to go with the 576s. They look much better. Time to retire the AF1s. The toebox is starting to curl up.

Just picked up those new red and grey 999's,man what a sick shoe,the suede is top notch and very comfortable to walk in
bfd58d1d_IMG_1619.jpeg

Last edited:
The MW512BK in my opinion.  When I used to work in biotech production/manufacturing, I had a pair of walking shoes myself.  It was a good deal back then because no way would I wear a pair of nice kicks around harsh chemicals... but yeah go with the walking shoe.

I just bought the 999 Blue Elite Edition from Ebay, so hopefully they won't take too long to get here, and I'll post some pictures when they come in.

I ended up paying $175 shipped for them which is more than the normal 999s, unless they up the price of these because they "elite edition", whatever that actually means. Ha. But I did get $4 in Ebay bucks that I can use in 60 days, so technically I only paid $171 dollars. Haha.
You think the "elite edition" thing is gonna bump up the retail price?  I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on those eBay pairs too.  If the difference in retail isn't gonna be much from the $175, it seems like a no brainer...

Any gilt members see the NB's they had today? Some good deals to be had. By the time I looked most were sold out

I think some of you guys are getting way too carried away with wanting to have a shoe early. 1500s on Karma loop are also "Elite Edition" and those were easily attainable at 30 percent off from day 1.
But at least you have secured your pairs if anything does change, I've paid a couple extra bucks for peace of mind as well but I don't think these 999 will be too hard to get once they touch down.

Last edited:
These ball and buck release resellers piss me off. I was like a feen on my laptop purchasing mine because I genuinely wanted them. Why buy something that you will not even wear and make things difficult for the the real buyers. I would have loved to get a 2nd pair.

damn if the resell value of the B&B 2's is this high, im sure i wont get the first joints any time soon 
frown.gif

also thinkin about coppin these Revlite 574..theyre only $55 i think i might just try em out

Last edited:
Offering double retail on a NB is now a lowball SMH. Cats want 100 to 20@ more then what I got my grey pair for? Missed on the online but they can miss me with that 4-500 ish. I guess I will
just wait till they no longer want them. When is that lebron cork release anyway....

Couldn't hit the thread up yesterday, so here's a bit of catching up. I'm glad to see this thread moving this fast!
new balance 996 light grey

http://www.ycmc.com/men/shoes/running/996-runner.html?siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-Xz8Y8w.r76eSgEHV3XGJCQ

select sizes.

code KD996 for extra $20 off expires 2/9
Good looks! I've been waiting to find a good deal on these ever since I saw them in person in NYC. Didn't really want to drop $150 with tax on them, but I'll gladly take a pair for almost half of that. Repped!
anybody in the B&B line can report what's going on there?

GTfan - did sneakernews ever give you credit? i checked the link and i didn't see any revisions made giving you credit for your fly pic
mean.gif
Nope, I never got credit. I emailed SneakerNews' main email address regarding the issue and never received a reply. It's not a huge deal, really. Just a little upset they didn't give credit where credit was due.
Offering double retail on a NB is now a lowball SMH. Cats want 100 to 20@ more then what I got my grey pair for? Missed on the online but they can miss me with that 4-500 ish. I guess I will
just wait till they no longer want them. When is that lebron cork release anyway....
The B&B release is ridiculous, IMO. There's nothing really special about this shoe. It's a 574 custom with a camo canvas vamp. Limit the production to 176 pieces, and the resellers flock. I hope everyone realizes that they really aren't worth it and make the resellers eat their investment. It's happened on the recent rerelease of the Roshe Run, and I'm loving it.

YOTS 574 up on karmaloop. Coupon ICICLES should work for 15% off. There may be a better coupon out there.

Back
Top Bottom