Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just saw these on cncpts

http://cncpts.com/collections/special-promotions/products/new-balance-m990kbm2-blue-white

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

yeah they all look real good

577 has my attention once again

991.5 looks great on feet too

Last edited:
NB draining my wallet yet again with this pack. 1500, 991.5 and 577 are all looking amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of the 991.5 silhouette (looks very Dad to me) but this pair from the pack is going to be hard to resist.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Any pics of the 3rd 991.5?  Out of this pack, the 991.5 and 577 stand out to me.  Even the EpicTR, but I know i'd never wear it.

Any pics of the 3rd 991.5?  Out of this pack, the 991.5 and 577 stand out to me.  Even the EpicTR, but I know i'd never wear it.
No pics, homie. An NB employee told me a month ago that there were two more 991.5s on the way in addition to the one from the Surplus Pack. He said they were just listed on NB's internal site for employees but he had no knowledge of what they actually looked like.

the UK Yard pack is dropping sooner that I thought.

I hope yall are saving your pennies for 2017, because if you thought 2016 had a lot of bangers, wait til 2017. More 991.5s, more 247s, more collabs, more hybrids, more reengineered, more deconstructed, more colorways of your favorite models and newer models, dope apparel, etc.

the UK Yard pack is dropping sooner that I thought.

I hope yall are saving your pennies for 2017, because if you thought 2016 had a lot of bangers, wait til 2017. More 991.5s, more 247s, more collabs, more hybrids, more reengineered, more deconstructed, more colorways of your favorite models and newer models, dope apparel, etc.
Time will tell, honestly real displeased with the whole Yard pack. Also don't really see the hype on the 991.5, just a really goofy looking shoe on foot but hey to each own. Also the 247's really look terrible and have read in multiple places the fit is just as bad as it looks.

No not the case, just my opinionbut I forgot 99% of people in here are PC and can't bear to read a displeased opinion about NB. Forgot how much of a sensitive sally you were!
Sorry for my ignorance but what is a (PC)? Trust me mane I have really thick skin. It just seems that all your comments are pretty much negative. Oh well that just what i've noticed. I'll go ahead and eat a snickers bar then.. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom