Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

winstonandy winstonandy You foreshadowing your next NB1 Perf Toe? :nerd:

[/quote]

Those are so clean, I'm a big fan. I saw a couple guys make those first time around. I'm probably going to hold off though until they change colors for spring.

Perf toe on 998 nb1's is very tempting.
I only have 1 pair of 998s and they are from the cncpts rival pkg. Really love how the Perf toe looks from above, I might derive from nikeid and mock something up for nb1's.

Been lurking lately since class started and haven't posted much. Seen some dope pairs within the last few pages!

Max90, I know youre still making the switch from AM's ( I am the same as well) whatre your thoughts so far about NB homie?!
Well I'll tell you that the difference is substantial. The Quality of material and construction along with beautiful CWs Makes Nikes best laughable. I've been getting into Diadora, Saucony, Reebok and Asics also. It's a Runner world right now, and the Collaborations and even GRs have been straight Fuego.
I've been like a kid in a candy store. I still have a lot of Old AM90s, early to Mid 2000's, But won't be buying anymore for awhile. There's just too much catching up to do. I highly recommend you do the same if you actually wanna wear your heat without them crumbling into dust.
Also these threads have been very welcoming and helpful to a newbie like me :wink: Ive still got mad love for AM, Just broadening my horizons a bit

damn..perf toe is the only option ! i assumed you could toggle back n forth between mesh or perf...sorry, but perf toe on a runner is blasphemy to me, but i'm happy that yall are happy. i'll hold off on customs for a bit, but still interested to see what yall come up with. act quick, before they take it away again.

This 110%. I thought I was the only one that doesn't care for perf.

I was hoping the midsole options were updated but NB is still slacking in that department.

Meh midsole options and crap shape has me saving money on NB1's. My money will continue to go towards Flimby models and now the 995.

J Crew has some nice products that I slept on.. Especially these 1400's in my size.​

The new J. Crews are dope, but that Perf toe and other sneakers releases has my first priority right now..​

I wish J Crew & New Balance would actually drop apparel like this for Men.​

Last edited:
This 110%. I thought I was the only one that doesn't care for perf.

I was hoping the midsole options were updated but NB is still slacking in that department.

Meh midsole options and crap shape has me saving money on NB1's. My money will continue to go towards Flimby models and now the 995.
You can do mesh still. Just go down the page a bit on the NB1 site and there will be the normal program. Funny thing...

You can do mesh still. Just go down the page a bit on the NB1 site and there will be the normal program. Funny thing...

I know you can still do mesh. Never said that I thought it was gone nor alluded to it. Funny thing...

The NB1 998 shape has been atrocious. Until they fix the shape or allow returns, I'm spending my money elsewhere.

Anyone that's bought 998's that are older than three years understand what I'm talking about.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/4697282F-E90E-4E83-8352-C1DC6217E95F.jpg.html

Last edited:
i actually got that jcrew x nb jacket even though its for women....i suggest going into a jcrew store and trying it on to get your size..i wear it all the time and you cant tell its a womens jacket (im a size small and got a large )

J Crew has some nice product
i actually got that jcrew x nb jacket even though its for women....i suggest going into a jcrew store and trying it on to get your size..i wear it all the time and you cant tell its a womens jacket (im a size small and got a large )

Thanks OG Head! Gonna have to check that out. That jacket is too Dope!​

I missed the part where you said you wished they would make it "For Men" :lol:

Last edited:
@NB1 OG Lords....The Hi lite yellow: Has anybody f-ed with that color? Seen it in person or seen a pic of the actual end result? Got the itchy but want un poco feed back about real life looks of that color.

@NB1 OG Lords....The Hi lite yellow: Has anybody f-ed with that color? Seen it in person or seen a pic of the actual end result? Got the itchy but want un poco feed back about real life looks of that color.

This is the only pic I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Hi everyone !

New in here but i've to create an account and thank you all for all the news, deals and all types of information i've got here.

Especially with that offer at slamjam allowing me to cop 577, 1500 and 991.5 from Yard Pack
pimp.gif

I don't own heat, i'm pretty new into that NB game, but appreciate to see all your nice shots  !

First pair of NB i went with, this 1500SG for 65€ to discover the brand and MiUK quality, pretty happy with these (i'm a green lover) :

Last point, sorry for my english
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know you can still do mesh. Never said that I thought it was gone nor alluded to it. Funny thing...

The NB1 998 shape has been atrocious. Until they fix the shape or allow returns, I'm spending my money elsewhere.

Anyone that's bought 998's that are older than three years understand what I'm talking about.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/4697282F-E90E-4E83-8352-C1DC6217E95F.jpg.html
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Paging runners781 runners781

Back
Top Bottom