Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Made a pair but I dont want to post it cuz its flames, will order soon ill post pics then

Last edited:
What you guys think. Literally just hit something and went to next. :lol:. Kinda likecthem

Last edited:
Picked these up the other day for about $77 from Hanon during their free shipping promo. Gave me a heart attack when they finally arrived:

Thankfully shoes were just fine.

Already had the 1500BY and that one is one of my favorite NB pairs as of late, this one didn't disappoint either.

Toying with the idea of biting on one of the NB1s with the perf as well. Here are a few passes using familiar cws:

V vidiviciun Lol I feel like you are the standard....every time someone asks "anyone got" you are right there for a reference. Repped.

nonheinous nonheinous They shipped them in the shoe box? No double box? That's absurd....

Last edited:
nonheinous nonheinous They shipped them in the shoe box? No double box? That's absurd....
Oh they double boxed (first pic is the outer box). Was just mangled to the point that the actual shoe box got worked over too. I don't put too much blame on them, but more ParcelForce or whoever else played soccer with it along the way.

Although it does seem like they've gone away from their Hanon-specific packaging (which was slightly sturdier). Last two packages didn't use it, and I've got one more on the way which would further confirm that. This is the only one that came looking like that though.

Oh they double boxed (first pic is the outer box). Was just mangled to the point that the actual shoe box got worked over too. I don't put too much blame on them, but more ParcelForce or whoever else played soccer with it along the way.

Although it does seem like they've gone away from their Hanon-specific packaging (which was slightly sturdier). Last two packages didn't use it, and I've got one more on the way which would further confirm that. This is the only one that came looking like that though.

Kinda sucks man. Too bad. I ordered something through Footaction once and it came in a bag.....I was like "Who ships in a bag"?

yeah that's definitely not the fault of Hanon's, and more the postal services in the UK and your country that are the likely culprits

Not sure if anyone noticed this but J Crew now has some pretty nice casual sweats and work out clothes

Picked these up the other day for about $77 from Hanon during their free shipping promo. Gave me a heart attack when they finally arrived:

Already had the 1500BY and that one is one of my favorite NB pairs as of late, this one didn't disappoint either.
Damn, looks like someone did a pile driver on that box. Shoes look dope though

Perf toe on 998 nb1's is very tempting.
I only have 1 pair of 998s and they are from the cncpts rival pkg. Really love how the Perf toe looks from above, I might derive from nikeid and mock something up for nb1's.

Been lurking lately since class started and haven't posted much. Seen some dope pairs within the last few pages!

Max90, I know youre still making the switch from AM's ( I am the same as well) whatre your thoughts so far about NB homie?!

Whomever posted these... Trust me! You will be happier with the end result on the Saddle & Heel being Kool Grey or Castlerock instead of Nimbus Cloud with relations to that Black/Castlerock sole. :nthat:

I love to try new things out.. I really contemplating buying a couple pairs of Asics I've been eyeing or buying a 4th pair of Perf with the Castlerock/Black soles :smokin or the Hi-Lite Yellows :lol:

Last edited:

​

Toying with the idea of biting on one of the NB1s with the perf as well. Here are a few passes using familiar cws:

Whomever posted these... Trust me! You will be happier with the end result on the Saddle & Heel being Kool Grey or Castlerock instead of Nimbus Cloud with relations to that Black/Castlerock sole.
nthat.gif
I love to try new things out.. I really contemplating buying a couple pairs of Asics I've been eyeing or buying a 4th pair of Perf with the Castlerock/Black soles
smokin.gif
or the Hi-Lite Yellows
laugh.gif
Can we see a few Real life examples of CasRock and Cool Grey ? Nimbus cloud is more of a dirty snow/white ish....Sad to see the Powder is super light too...

Back
Top Bottom