Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thoughts?
Sick!

Has anyone ordered this mountain green before and have real life pics?

edit: I would actually change the heel plastic to black or castlerock. I feel like it will mess up the blocking if you leave it light grey.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever ordered/used the burgundy suede dye from angelus?

Last edited:
Flamingo???

Btw...powder suede much lighter than I expected in real life....

Last edited:
Picked these up the other day for about $77 from Hanon during their free shipping promo. Gave me a heart attack when they finally arrived:

Thankfully shoes were just fine.

Already had the 1500BY and that one is one of my favorite NB pairs as of late, this one didn't disappoint either.

Just getting around to comment on this... 1) Your shots are always on point, man. Love it when you snap pics of your pickups. 2) I am pretty shocked that your box came that way. I have actually been waiting for a discount code to pop up on Hanon for NB's so I can cop the 1500CK but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some people don't care about the box but I'm way too particular about these kinds of things for my own good. Glad that the shoes are in one piece!

If any of you are looking to pick up the 247 sports, J. Crew is currently taking pre-orders for them. I just pre-ordered the olive pair. Just call a personal stylist if you want to submit your order. 

Last edited:

Just getting around to comment on this... 1) Your shots are always on point, man. Love it when you snap pics of your pickups. 2) I am pretty shocked that your box came that way. I have actually been waiting for a discount code to pop up on Hanon for NB's so I can cop the 1500CK but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some people don't care about the box but I'm way too particular about these kinds of things for my own good. Glad that the shoes are in one piece!
Thank you! All in good fun before they get worn. (Wish I had a little more time to go out and shoot more on feet these days)

re: box - In all fairness, it was only this one incident with a Hanon order, normally my stuff from them arrives just fine.  The only thing they're guilty of is cheaping out on the packing box (it was super thin). I would have chalked it up to the freeship promo, but they also used a similar box with my 577YP as well.  I have another pair coming from them, and if it comes in a similar box for the third time (and not the usual Hanon box), I'll just assume that they've moved on to those types of boxes (shame if so), so we'll see.  

Back
Top Bottom