Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone remind me do the horween 997s fit differently compared to regular ones? (Not that I'm gonna jump on those BKRs or anything, obviously)

Last edited:
Someone remind me do the horween 997s fit differently compared to regular ones? (Not that I'm gonna jump on those BKRs or anything, obviously)
To me they fit similar, the leather is more stiff so it seems a little more snug but I haven't got the chance to break in a leather 997 yet so I wouldn't know if it gets more comfy/looser

Really like mine. Held off for a while but found a great price on eBay a month or so ago.
nice shot sir ,  i double up on them ,  they are stunner in person.

material just like cns 998  , can't pass this bad boy

Last edited:
997 red clay for 99$? Worth getting?
I hooked up two members here and a few buddies with pairs form the Outlet and for $99 those are a Deal! Super nice nubuck, leather hits, $99 for a MIUSA, and dope as hell 997? Sold!

I just got the Horween joints and for $203? Sold! i soul have waited and let them hit the outlet (they are in the Brighton shop but stull $280!!!) for $150 but now I can rock them in Spring and the leather build will be super comfy in Fall & Early Winter! Such a nice shoe!!

Oneness has some GREAT NB on sale right now. 998dpho for $115 etc. Please go buy all the size 12's so I won't be tempted!!!! Can't keep buying shoes haha.

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/new-balance
Repped. Oneness regularly throws out random coupon codes so if I were you guys I'd wait. I'm eyeing those Horweens at a lower price 
nthat.gif

Anyone know where I can find a pair of ds jcrew 998 royalty in a size 11 11.5

Last edited:
i would think a little elbow grease can probably fix the glue stain on the 1500's.

onesness is my site! they have the best sales but customer service can be wonky sometimes. Just got the 576fc(grey) and the 577SGK(jade green) for $114. hopefully when they come in they aren't in ****** condition.

Back
Top Bottom