Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Question: anyone in here have a have a bad experience with sneakersnstuff?

I ordered a pair of 997's on 04/09 and I have yet to receive a tracking #. They responded to only one email which basically confirmed they haven't shipped out my order. It's been a week since I last heard from them, just wondering if this is the norm :lol:

SNS is alright (not as good as endclothing.com) I actually ordered some Nike Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 from them on the 11th of April. I got shipping confirmation email on the 19th of April and they're arriving today all the way from Sweden in essentially two days.. They just seem to have a long processing time (On their site it states to give them up to 10 business days), but when they actually ship the item it arrives fast.​

I appreciate the info! I'll give it until next week then.

Wearing my 997NV today. Love the details on this pair!

I want a pair so bad but I don't want to pay retail lol

I just did these NB1

The inspiration

Slash one of my favorite TMNT villian
Have there been coupons valid for NB1?

Last edited:
Man, NB sizing does my nut in. Usually a 9 in 577, 998 so ordered a pair of 997jol from Hanon in 9 but too tight for me! Next time I guess I'll order two sizes and keep the ones hat fit best [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Can anyone give me so me info on the brown and caramel 990v2 that has the brown leather tongue? What's a good price to pay for them? Thanks in advance fellas

Just got this email
Was just about to post this. Unfortunately I don't think the 998 perforated suede option falls under this promo. Also, I think you may need the email to qualify for promo as you need to click through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom