Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi guys can I get a legit check on these bad boys please
These are legit. @Remy  is correct, it did come with 4 laces. If you look closely enough at the picture, though, all 4 laces are indeed there, just hard to make it out because the two beige-colored laces blend.

Also, had no idea they even made replicas of these. Honestly am shocked as these are not moving at resell prices.

Just realized there is a pair of thin waxed laces in the shoe in those pics so maybe they only came with 3 laces. Can't remember and its been a few since a last wore them.

These are legit. @Remy  is correct, it did come with 4 laces. If you look closely enough at the picture, though, all 4 laces are indeed there, just hard to make it out because the two beige-colored laces blend.

Also, had no idea they even made replicas of these. Honestly am shocked as these are not moving at resell prices.
Thanks guys. I pulled the trigger and hopefully they'll arrive soon.

Just looked around the site and it looks too good to be true. They've still got some highly sought after GRs and even collabs for sale at dirt-cheap prices. I'd stay away, personally...
Agreed, they have Bronze and Silver UBs for 50 pounds. doesn't seem legit. 

+ after proceeding to check out on that website, their information input pages arent SSL encrypted/secured. Red flags all around

New pickup! Jcrew 998 greenback

The more I wear these the more I like them
Dope shot, brother, repped. 

I know I'm in the minority when I say this but this is easily Ronnie's best work out of all his NB collabs IMO. 

My top 3 RF NB collabs are 998RF, 1300NSL and the 9975RF (in that order). 

Dope shot, brother, repped. 

I know I'm in the minority when I say this but this is easily Ronnie's best work out of all his NB collabs IMO. 

My top 3 RF NB collabs are 998RF, 1300NSL and the 9975RF (in that order). 
Thanks my dude!

I agree, these are definitely one of the best from RF. I think cyclades might take the top spot for me but its really close.

Any recommendations on removing light demin stains on some nb 998's with tan suede ?
Rubber eraser, small circular motions.

its the best way too me, wont get it all out but it wont end up baking the stain in which has happened to me trying to clean it with a liquid.

Back
Top Bottom