Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks my dude!

I agree, these are definitely one of the best from RF. I think cyclades might take the top spot for me but its really close.
See, now you guys are making me want to cop the blue pair and complete the set.

See, now you guys are making me want to cop the blue pair and complete the set.
You talking about the CNS or Archipelago? 

I personally think the Archipelagos are up there with his best collabs. Ronnie's earlier collabs with NB (minus the Salmon Soles) look pedestrian compared to his last two collabs (CNS and Mykonos). Maybe it's the miUSA bias, but I just think the quality and execution were so spot on. In hindsight, there was way more hype for his older pairs but the quality and shape on those aren't all that great when you compare it to the 998 and 997.5 he does. I hope he continues in this trajectory and does another miUSA collab this year (would love to see him do a 997). 

NB1 998 Perf Toes today.

Bought the new balance 247 luxe tan version from an online store in rome and got it shipped to singapore. Suprisingly after days of searching the net, found my exact size and priced normally at 70 euros b4 shipping. Ebay sellers has balloon the prices to take advantage of its limited quantity

Last edited:

Dude. I'm super jealous about your 1500CT4.

Been searching for them for a while now.

Are they a size 8 too? Did you have to sell a kidney to get them?
Nope 8.5. insole and I'm fine or I stuff the toe with foam. I got them for $120 from a guy in Poland! he found like 3 pairs at an outlet!

Question: anyone in here have a have a bad experience with sneakersnstuff?

I ordered a pair of 997's on 04/09 and I have yet to receive a tracking #. They responded to only one email which basically confirmed they haven't shipped out my order. It's been a week since I last heard from them, just wondering if this is the norm :lol:

Question: anyone in here have a have a bad experience with sneakersnstuff?

I ordered a pair of 997's on 04/09 and I have yet to receive a tracking #. They responded to only one email which basically confirmed they haven't shipped out my order. It's been a week since I last heard from them, just wondering if this is the norm
laugh.gif
SNS is alright (not as good as endclothing.com) I actually ordered some Nike Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 from them on the 11th of April. I got shipping confirmation email on the 19th of April and they're arriving today all the way from Sweden in essentially two days.. They just seem to have a long processing time (On their site it states to give them up to 10 business days), but when they actually ship the item it arrives fast.

thumbs up on the Gobi's posted above...one of my top 3 shoes of 2016. I'm about to double up on em, cause my first pair is starting to get beat and this colorway is starting to sell out.

SNS is alright (not as good as endclothing.com) I actually ordered some Nike Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 from them on the 11th of April. I got shipping confirmation email on the 19th of April and they're arriving today all the way from Sweden in essentially two days.. They just seem to have a long processing time (On their site it states to give them up to 10 business days), but when they actually ship the item it arrives fast.​
I placed two different orders from them this month, both got here in CA within a week (7 days from original order). Tripped me out how they can ship from Sweden to here in two days but it takes 7 days for anything ups ground.

Originally Posted by moshepark  ​
 ​
Co-sign what @Remy  said these are awesome. Are these a newer NB1 that you made or an older one that you busted out?​
 ​
Thanks my friend! 
nthat.gif
 All 4 of the NB1 Perf Toes I've worn this week are all brand new, that I UnDS this week.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom