Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wellgosh has the cum pack for quite some time.

I creamy soiled myself when I saw these angle and shots! The heel shape and portion should always look like that imo. That is the essence vintage runners. :pimp:

I creamy soiled myself when I saw these angle and shots! The heel shape and portion should always look like that imo. That is the essence vintage runners. :pimp:

Not alot of sizes left. Should had post it earlier. It was always on my chrome tab not realising someone asked if it was released.

Hello fam. New in thread.

I think NB1500 Yard Pack Started to grow on me.
Can i get sizing info for NB 1500??

And also, Does anyone know where i can get NB 1500 under retail? (Discount will be cool)

I think when I asked a while ago (I asked about the Gentleman's Choice) people said they ran TTS. I think people said they were a little snug, but fine. Take that for what you will. Hope that helps.

Are you wondering where you can get the "Yard Pack" 1500s below retail or 1500s in general?

Last edited:
Good to see stores are starting to get the Cumbrian pack. Holding out for Hanon or End to get a better price. Well Gosh came out to almost $180 shipped.

Wellgosh has the cum pack for quite some time.
Man those 770s are so clean and super sharp. I really like the 770 model in general, including the Norse joints that released. They seem super slept on because they're so simple but sometimes is less more IMO.

Lol, my bad on the typo. Tyrhung, thanks for sharing that link, appreciated. But damn they don't have size 12. Hopefully I'll have luck with the Cumbrian on another site.

Whoa Andy you killed it again with those NB1s :wink: those cum1500s look crazy nice too I just know they won't last me 5 wears with all that purdy white

This is the kind of 995 colorway I'm looking forward to.

These will finally give my 990BD a much needed break.

Back
Top Bottom