Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@moshepark

Those are nice. Its had me thinking of picking them up as kinda like an opposite to the ones I picked up from C21....every time I see them I like them more and more.

Those color swatches are from the old wheel aren't they?

edit: yeah those are def the old colors. Mulled wine, jewel, stardust are all from the old wheel.

Last edited:
#ocf

edit: yeah those are def the old colors. Mulled wine, jewel, stardust are all from the old wheel.
oh well. I'll go back in a week or so and see if they have the new ones.

I was at the NB Flagship in Boston earlier this week and they haven't gotten the new swatches or options in store yet. I was gonna take pictures but they said it would take a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if I see anything as I plan on heading there tomorrow.

I was at the NB Flagship in Boston earlier this week and they haven't gotten the new swatches or options in store yet. I was gonna take pictures but they said it would take a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if I see anything as I plan on heading there tomorrow.
Thanks boss!

NB normally posts pics of a few pairs with the new colors but they haven't even done that yet.

Feel like this update came out of nowhere.

Thanks boss!
NB normally posts pics of a few pairs with the new colors but they haven't even done that yet.
Feel like this update came out of nowhere.
how do they expect us to order blind..wish they were better at showing these colors considering the no returns policy

how do they expect us to order blind..wish they were better at showing these colors considering the no returns policy
lol they still think its the first round of 998 customs when everyone just jumped right in

Now we all know these colors will be around for a while

Week 4 of "1 pair a week" - M997NSY for #OCF. Finally broke these out. Love the shoes but too bad they're like boats on my feet because of the leather lining.

Have a great weekend everyone! 
I'm so glad I got this pair for the low - I like them in person WAY more than I thought I would.  One of my favorite pairs of NBs now.

I have too many pairs at this point and not enough time to wear them all
laugh.gif
I've got a self-imposed limit in place of 52 pairs, enough for 1 different pair a week throughout the calendar year and even that, I think, is excessive lol. I've paired my collection down to 31 pairs, though, and even if I really miss a lot of the shoes I've sold I knew I would never get around to wearing them and so I've got zero regrets. At this point I'm only going to buy pairs that I absolutely love and see myself really enjoying and even then I try my best to off a pair so that my closet doesn't get too crazy.

I still got mad respect for all of you in here with hundreds of pairs. I just don't have that kind of real estate or $$$$$$$ 
sick.gif

I keep my collection at a 50 pair maximum.   I also don't see the need to have anymore than that.  I did have about 75 at one time,  but realized that its just dumb, not enough time to enjoy them and I became kinda jaded about it.

I buy all the time, I just periodically sell what I can live without and keep it moving. 

I gotta get in on this 50 pair collection thing you guys are doing. I'm around 125 pairs and it's so overwhelming trying to decide what to wear each day. I really need to whittle the collection down.  

I have a shoe shelf of 14 rows with 4 shoes per row. So I just always keep it full. I wear every pair I have and sell them if I don't.

I have a shoe shelf of 14 rows with 4 shoes per row. So I just always keep it full. I wear every pair I have and sell them if I don't.
I'm exactly the same.  Shelf is full and if I want to add another pair I need to choose 1 from the shelf to sell.  That really helps me be picky about what I buy these days.

It makes it too easy for me to not wear some of my favorites having so many. I always defer to the go tos, thinking i will wear the favs on certain occasions as i feel like i wont wear them out. Basically, my rotation gets smaller as my stockpile grows. Offing the ones i dont want as much for others leaves me with a bunch i did want and dont want to get to beater status. Never ending cycle of my life. I guess instead of putting on some pedastal like works of art or something i should look at them like flowers, meant to be enjoyed before the inevitable. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom