Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I gotta get in on this 50 pair collection thing you guys are doing. I'm around 125 pairs and it's so overwhelming trying to decide what to wear each day. I really need to whittle the collection down.  

Yeah my collection is out of control... sold like 15 pairs off in the last 3 months and still have a ton

I'm exactly the same.  Shelf is full and if I want to add another pair I need to choose 1 from the shelf to sell.  That really helps me be picky about what I buy these days.
The big part is it keeps you honest and not buying just to buy. It has to be worthy of the shelf.

https://sneakernews.com/2017/06/08/...ollection-release-info-1978-998-first-of-all/

The holes on the toe box of the 997 don't look huge in those pics

Sorry if the link has already been posted before.

As far as the shoe collection going, I'm really in the mindset "quality over quantity" and I ask myself "Do I like them, or do I love them"?. You can always buy cheap beaters. I just got rid of about 9 pairs and even though they weren't anything special they still took up space and I am able put that money towards what I am really liking nowadays. 

I have a storage unit with 300 + sneakers boxes stacked up.. I might have to start liquidating some here soon... 

10 - 10.5 in Nike, Jordan, Adidas, NB, Asics, Sauconys & Diadora.​

*Thinking of what gems or customs you might have*

Last edited:
I have a storage unit with 300 + sneakers boxes stacked up.. I might have to start liquidating some here soon... ​

Everyone has their reasoning; I started selling mine when I wanted extra cash towards an engagement ring. Once you start it's easy to let most of them go.

Well Stock X has free shipping for sellers which helps a ton with the fee's. Although Stock X is a bad place to move GR's (which i have a ton of). But I'm putting a few things on there this weekend. I sold a pair on there and for me it was crazy easy and convenient.

i'm approaching 600 pairs and they're almost all in my bedroom. i've looked into storage units, but they're too expensive in my city (also, i dont know how to drive, so the cheaper storage units in the burbs are not an option). i find it hard to even let go of one or two pairs. each one has a story or significance to it. my dream would be to have my NB collection on display to the public, like a gallery or archive. That way people other than myself can enjoy them, and i would have more space in my bedroom ! 

Last edited:
Does anyone know how made in UK epic TR fit? Do they fit similar to made in USA? I'm an 8.5 in all made in usa and a 9 in 1500s. Thanks guys.

i'm approaching 600 pairs and they're almost all in my bedroom. i've looked into storage units, but they're too expensive in my city (also, i dont know how to drive, so the cheaper storage units in the burbs are not an option). i find it hard to even let go of one or two pairs. each one has a story or significance to it. my dream would be to have my NB collection on display to the public, like a gallery or archive. That way people other than myself can enjoy them, and i would have more space in my bedroom ! 
If you're a 9/9.5 in NB, I'll be a "curator" for your/our collection 
nerd.gif
happy.gif

That would be amazing. I'd pay to see that for sure 
nthat.gif

What city are you in? Maybe if you have a good boutique nearby that carries NB (or even collaborates with them occasionally) you can loan a slew of your pairs to them for display purposes? Like how people loan art to museums for exhibits.

Back
Top Bottom