Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

missed my 9.5 on packer and premier trying on my phone. hope i can catch the stance 997 in morning somewhere 

ive loaned NBs and NB stuff to Ubiq for a display that was supposed to be up for a month. It only stayed up a week. and then two of my vintage NB bags were missing when I got my stuff back. ive also loaned NBs to NB themselves, but one time a pair came back damaged. i just sent some  NBs to High Snobiety last week and am getting them back tomorrow, but im a little wary of loaning or even renting out stuff anymore.

ive loaned NBs and NB stuff to Ubiq for a display that was supposed to be up for a month. It only stayed up a week. and then two of my vintage NB bags were missing when I got my stuff back. ive also loaned NBs to NB themselves, but one time a pair came back damaged. i just sent some  NBs to High Snobiety last week and am getting them back tomorrow, but im a little wary of loaning or even renting out stuff anymore.

Wow, that's horrible. Really sorry to hear that. It's hearing stuff like that that makes me despise the human race. Someone tries to be a bit helpful and just gets screwed repeatedly.:smh:

Last edited:
Seriously good on you for even trusting another retailer with it after getting sat on twice before..  Not like you have to do them any favors at all.

crip crip

I think New Balance website will have them

Hey fellas. First time posting here. Been reading a lot and I appreciate the amount of sneaker knowledge between everybody contributing. Great community.

Love the new color wheel on NB1. All white midsole has made me a crazed man, haha. Would love some feedback on my designs. Looking to get 2 pairs to start. 

Thanks in advance, my friends.

ppl paid that for the rf's, and the concepts 997 iirc were that much[NewYork's]

Last edited:

Pretty sure  They are releasing on NB's and Stances website. Insane people are paying $240 for these. 

Not sure about release time http://www.newbalance.com/stance-x-nb/ 
At least here in my country, they cost the same as the miusa gr's, 240 euros (well, to be fair, no one buys the gr's at full price i guess). I bought them mostly because it was the first nb collab releasing in my city as far as i know, and to be honest, i'm not disappointed. Shape is so-so and not a huge fan of the box, but the cw is really solid and the socks are nice

Back
Top Bottom