Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_2924.JPG
Absolute
Love the mesh on these but wish they didn't have the green in there

Loving the mint green and sahara sunset currently on nb1. Planning to do a 998 mint rose or rose mint or both lol.

Is there any code I can use to drop the price down? I figure the discount on ordering two should have long gone? Any info will be appreciated :smile:

Loving the mint green and sahara sunset currently on nb1. Planning to do a 998 mint rose or rose mint or both lol.

Is there any code I can use to drop the price down? I figure the discount on ordering two should have long gone? Any info will be appreciated :smile:

It looks like on befrugal.com there is a code "Starfish" that is 10% off and "Select17" for $15 off 100, plus they do 10% cash back on New Balance.

Speaking of NB1...Anybody know what up with the Synthetic options? What they look and and what not? With the two purples I wanna go a Cuban Linx x purple tape project!

Attachments

• IMG_20170730_091019_005.jpg
    IMG_20170730_091019_005.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
Cuban Linx inspired! Wanted to stay away from the 990 tyrion and Diadora purple tape but there only so much you can do or not do

Wanted to do a second with that Bleached Lime! Such a dope color!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170730-145649.png
    Screenshot_20170730-145649.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 60
Calling all leather lovers (horween in particular). For the previous two Horween leather NB i have been using a Grenson shoe cream to protect it. I like the look of worn leather putting on cream again, just like giving them another life. Lately I found a liquidproof leather protector that claims to protect leather from water/ spills etc. Question is, these things are supposed to get into the leather grains and could I apply the cream again after the liquidproof (or something similar) treatment? How do you guys prefer to maintain your leathered sneakers?

Calling all leather lovers (horween in particular). For the previous two Horween leather NB i have been using a Grenson shoe cream to protect it. I like the look of worn leather putting on cream again, just like giving them another life. Lately I found a liquidproof leather protector that claims to protect leather from water/ spills etc. Question is, these things are supposed to get into the leather grains and could I apply the cream again after the liquidproof (or something similar) treatment? How do you guys prefer to maintain your leathered sneakers?

If liquidproof has synthetic ingredients I believe those are the ones that block the pores from breathing in leather and I heard that's a no-no

If liquidproof has synthetic ingredients I believe those are the ones that block the pores from breathing in leather and I heard that's a no-no
Thanks. Damn I put it on my 1700GRA already. Not gonna do it on my 585DR then.........

Anyone have any thoughts on whether any of the Flimby 35 models will sit and hit discount? I'm guessing the 1500 and 991 will sell quickly so I'm leaning towards biting the bullet and copping those for retail from a euro site whenever they pop up (very unlike me, but I suspect these will be worth it). But, that 770 looks so good and I'd be thrilled to own it one day. Wouldn't mind paying retail later on if they sit but can't stomach paying for all 3 pairs right now. That EpicTR is dope, too.

i have a feeling they are gonna sell quicker than usual as well, so i'm not taking any chances, at least for the 1500.

Tough call as of right now, I think the 770 will sit but 991's & 1500's will go MAD quick so I may cop both of em which I know will cost but i jus don't want to miss out

Tough call as of right now, I think the 770 will sit but 991's & 1500's will go MAD quick so I may cop both of em which I know will cost but i jus don't want to miss out

NB hype isn't what they used to be. If it's a collab, it may fly. But based off the surplus and yard pack, if you wait long enough and search high and low, these can be had for disco.

Not to mention Surplus pack had 1906 pairs for each and it still made it to discount (although my size didn't).
Either way i'm sure it'll be a breeze to cop. Resellers know to stay away from NB.

577YP actually went to 50% disc at hanon last week before it got sold out. Not all sizes though.

All valid points, fellas. I will say, though, that I think this pack is far superior to both the surplus and yard pack (both which I loved). Plus, it seems to me that when UK NB models sell out they are usually bought by actual collectors and not resellers. These arent Concepts or RF after all.

Either way, I am hoping I don't miss out... expecting our second kid to come any day now. My wife would kill me if she caught me on my phone inputting CC info while she is in labor LOL.

Back
Top Bottom