Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't get the hype about the 991, all the other colorways of those sit. But a NB navy brings it in I guess?

Semi happy i'm sized out for miUK 991s. They always jump from UK7 to UK8 (US 7.5 to US 8.5), and i'm a US 8 TTS.

Anyone have any thoughts on whether any of the Flimby 35 models will sit and hit discount? I'm guessing the 1500 and 991 will sell quickly so I'm leaning towards biting the bullet and copping those for retail from a euro site whenever they pop up (very unlike me, but I suspect these will be worth it). But, that 770 looks so good and I'd be thrilled to own it one day. Wouldn't mind paying retail later on if they sit but can't stomach paying for all 3 pairs right now. That EpicTR is dope, too.
All valid points, fellas. I will say, though, that I think this pack is far superior to both the surplus and yard pack (both which I loved). Plus, it seems to me that when UK NB models sell out they are usually bought by actual collectors and not resellers. These arent Concepts or RF after all.

Either way, I am hoping I don't miss out... expecting our second kid to come any day now. My wife would kill me if she caught me on my phone inputting CC info while she is in labor LOL.

I agree with this; seldom do I find certain NB I'm looking for on eBay especially in my size such as any from the SP pack (some but not many pairs out there for sale, especially DS pairs).

Congrats man! My son just turned two July 4. I'm not ready for a second yet!

I have about 15 NB1 x 998 on my wish list! LMK if anybody comes across a 15% off or better on NB.com. I love the Neon Green & Blue, the tan and mint cream and Angora Tan!!

I have about 15 NB1 x 998 on my wish list! LMK if anybody comes across a 15% off or better on NB.com. I love the Neon Green & Blue, the tan and mint cream and Angora Tan!!

15% using classic15 + another 5% ebates...you can check the code on ebates if you have it, but pretty sure that's it. I have a couple lined up if I don't grab the anniversary pairs

15% using classic15 + another 5% ebates...you can check the code on ebates if you have it, but pretty sure that's it. I have a couple lined up if I don't grab the anniversary pairs
Tempted to do an NB1 but need that orange back
Def grabby flimby 1500 before another NB1 though

Anyone own the M1500CK? I recently picked up the M1500BY and am really happy with them, wondering if anyone would recommend.

I just tried that "classic15" and I don't know if it works. I typed it in and it kept saying it couldn't apply it. Maybe I'm not doing something right.....Repped for posting it though

I just tried that "classic15" and I don't know if it works. I typed it in and it kept saying it couldn't apply it. Maybe I'm not doing something right.....Repped for posting it though

Edit**

I just typed it in again on some NB1s and it worked. And yes I know I quoted myself, but I don't know how to edit lol.

Anyone own the M1500CK? I recently picked up the M1500BY and am really happy with them, wondering if anyone would recommend.

I recommend the 1500CK. One of my favorite pairs. I regret not picking up the 1500BY. Do yourself a favor and pick the 1500CK up!

I agree with this; seldom do I find certain NB I'm looking for on eBay especially in my size such as any from the SP pack (some but not many pairs out there for sale, especially DS pairs).

Congrats man! My son just turned two July 4. I'm not ready for a second yet!

Thanks, homie, we're having another girl! My first daughter turned two recently as well. One of my favorite parts about being a dad is being able to lace my girls up in fresh kicks. Here's a snap of my daughter's collection. All of these were either had for cheap (between $10-20 bucks) or were given as gifts:

NT1.jpg

These were given as a gift to my daughter recently. She loved these when she got them, though they're too big for her now.
NT2.jpg

Also, FINALLY scored M997BKR in my size. Got them for an absolute steal as well.
NT3.jpg

those little 574s are so cute!
Hope my future kid's sneaker rotation will be as dope as your daughter's.

Oh and be warned, i wore my BKRs the other day and the suede tongue loves soaking up denim bleed.

those little 574s are so cute!
Hope my future kid's sneaker rotation will be as dope as your daughter's.

Oh and be warned, i wore my BKRs the other day and the suede tongue loves soaking up denim bleed.

Agreed, homie, they are super cute! Drives my wife nuts that I put so much thought into my unaware toddler's footwear, haha.

Also, duly noted on the BKRs and the denim bleed. My 1300BER had the same problem as well. I think unless you pinroll your jeans or they're super tapered and don't touch the shoe at all you run the risk of denim bleed :ohwell:

Semi happy i'm sized out for miUK 991s. They always jump from UK7 to UK8 (US 7.5 to US 8.5), and i'm a US 8 TTS.
never quite understand why this is done.
Edit**

I just typed it in again on some NB1s and it worked. And yes I know I quoted myself, but I don't know how to edit lol.

To edit, click on the three lines next to exclamation sign/report. Took me a while to find it.

Can anyone advise on 1500FA sizing? I do own a few 1500 but sometimes sizing varies. I'm most likely going true to size 9 but my 991.5 were an 8.5 and fit perfectly.

Anybody happen to have leads on M990SR4 in 11.5? I keep missing them in my size. Shouldve copped when I had the chance. Whoever can help me I will buy you a beer next time you're in Beantown.

Anybody happen to have leads on M990SR4 in 11.5? I keep missing them in my size. Shouldve copped when I had the chance. Whoever can help me I will buy you a beer next time you're in Beantown.

All I found was 11s and 12s. Were they a GR? It's making me worried thinking I should just cop what I've been eyeing and not risk waiting for a lower price

All I found was 11s and 12s. Were they a GR? It's making me worried thinking I should just cop what I've been eyeing and not risk waiting for a lower price

They were a GR but they sold out as quickly as they stocked in most cases. They flew like hotcakes in the DMV area and sizes have dried up pretty quickly online. Sometimes I get so caught up in trying to save 20-30 bucks and I regret it later on. The thing about NB is that most people buy to wear, especially with GRs. It's pretty tough to find DS pairs of GR sneakers later on. If you see something you like, you should cop it.

Definitely scooping those up with the 35th anny 1500's later this week.

I'm officially on a 995 & 1500 only diet. NB killed the 998.

Back
Top Bottom